Dual-Monitor Vertical Setup

Zeppeli

I was thinking about getting a 2nd monitor for my setup but I don't have enough space on my desk to put both monitors side by side. Would two monitors stacked on top of each other work/look good or should I just get a bigger desk and have them side by side?

4 minutes ago, Zeppeli said:

I was thinking about getting a 2nd monitor for my setup but I don't have enough space on my desk to put both monitors side by side. Would two monitors stacked on top of each other work/look good or should I just get a bigger desk and have them side by side?

What about a monitor mount on the desk? As long as you don't have anything next to the desk it should work.

Something like this https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Monitor-Adjustable-Screens-STAND-V002/dp/B009S750LA/ref=sr_1_3?crid=T9UUOBV2MRHF&dchild=1&keywords=vesa+desk+mount&qid=1586671065&sprefix=vesa+desk%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-3

4 minutes ago, Catsrules said:

What about a monitor mount on the desk? As long as you don't have anything next to the desk it should work.

Something like this https://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Monitor-Adjustable-Screens-STAND-V002/dp/B009S750LA/ref=sr_1_3?crid=T9UUOBV2MRHF&dchild=1&keywords=vesa+desk+mount&qid=1586671065&sprefix=vesa+desk%2Caps%2C203&sr=8-3

I like that! My PC is actually sitting on top of my desk next to my monitor. I could probably make more room by putting the PC on the ground.

1 minute ago, Zeppeli said:

I like that! My PC is actually sitting on top of my desk next to my monitor. I could probably make more room by putting the PC on the ground.

If you have room on the other side of the desk (the side that doesn't have your computer) you could mount it off to the side so your main monitor is still in the center of the desk and your secondary monitor is floating off the side of the desk.

I personally like to have a monitor in the center of my view with a secondary monitor off to the side. Otherwise you have monitor bezels in the center of your view.