HDR IPS or TN Qled??? Which one has better image quality?

Hello guys. I'm between 2 monitors, one is a 27" Samsung qled TN panel non hdr with freesync and the other is a LG ips hdr freesync monitor. Now TN is known for bad colors but the Samsung has 125% RGB and qled. The LG has 99% RGB but is IPS and hdr. I'm not a competitive gamer so Ms is not my first priority. What monitor will provide the best colors/quality?? Is TN qled superior to the IPS HDR???

2 minutes ago, Joelw2003 said:

this monitor c27hg70? its va

It's the Samsung U28H750UQU

Vs

LG 27UL650

1 hour ago, Jiggyhostel said:

Hello guys. I'm between 2 monitors, one is a 27" Samsung qled TN panel non hdr with freesync and the other is a LG ips hdr freesync monitor. Now TN is known for bad colors but the Samsung has 125% RGB and qled. The LG has 99% RGB but is IPS and hdr. I'm not a competitive gamer so Ms is not my first priority. What monitor will provide the best colors/quality?? Is TN qled superior to the IPS HDR???

Samsung monitor is going to give bad colors and bad colors at angles.  You wont see the same color from top of screen to bottom,, for example color red will be two shades of it.  For this reason you get IPS.  I wouldn't touch the TN Samsung QLED is garbage.  I rather have also HDR owns.  You turn it on in your settings in Winblows and it will be so bright and nice.  Huge difference compared to a NON HDR monitor.  So you will have HDR on the desktop and when you launch any game the HDR is there to kick in and things will be bright.  Also IPS gives corner glows but its ok, just a little drawback that is it.  I would jump on IPS HDR even if it is not HDR10.probably 500 or 600nits.

Intel 10980XE @ 4.6Ghz / Gigabyte x299x Aorus Master / Gigabyte WF RTX 2080 / Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64GB @ 3200 / Corsair AX1600i / Corsair H115i Pro RGB / Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition / AOC 40" 4k Curved Monitor / LG 55" C9 OLED 120hz / Logitech G Pro Wireless & G915 Wireless Linear & G935 Wireless & C920 / Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10-3 Gen4 / Sennheiser HD 650 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk By BandLab / Corsair MP510 960GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / M4 500GB / LaCie External Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB