Have you entered the Titan Giveaway?

GameModeLiam

Is there anyone on the forums that have gotten someone with 10k followers/subscribers to retweet the contest.

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

Is there anyone on the forums that have gotten someone with 10k followers/subscribers to retweet the contest.

I got one to share it but i haven't enterd yet.  Cause it got like one like a nd one comment. But it's a 12k facebook page so i probably could. 

I could since I know a guy with 50k subs on youtube but I probably won't

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I could since I know a guy with 50k subs on youtube but I probably won't

Why not? I think the chances are going to be pretty high.

CPU: Phenom II X4 965. GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X 7770. MoBo: AsRock 970 Extreme3. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600. PSU: Antec BP550. HDD: 1tb Seagate Case: RoseWill Challenger. CPU Fan: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2. Monitor: Some crap gateway 1650x1050.

Better off playing the local Lotto... :unsure:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Better off playing the local Lotto... :unsure:

I dig the profile picture ^_^

Yeah, I entered... To much effort to find someone with lots of influence... Just rolling with my single chance for whatever I get.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I tried a to get in touch with one person, but didn't get a response. I don't know anybody with that much fame on a personal enough level to guarantee they'll listen.

I have a friend who runs a 27k YouTube channel and we've talked about it. I think I'll enter. Honestly if I win I'm selling it, I desperately need the money to pay for college next year as a deer destroyed my wallet and the front end of my car.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I've tried a few times with a few different users, yet none of them really trusted it's validity. I showed them the links but for whatever reason they insisted that they not share the video with my link. I don't mind though, I'd rather the Titan go to somebody else anyways. All I would do if I won the card would be give it away again. I mean, I am ordering two 780ti kingpin editions. ^-^

//ccap