Headphone Recommendations?

RDK21

I'm looking for headphones with, good build quality and audio quality. No set price range either.

What's the use case? If for music what do you listen to? How much are your really willing to spend? Do you already have existing audio gear? If so what? What specific sound signatures do you desire? 

There are headphones from $50-1000+ that match your description and I don't wanna sit here all day and list all the headphones in my head so please answer these questions to help me and others out to narrow down what we think are best for you

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

What's the use case? If for music what do you listen to? How much are your really willing to spend? Do you already have existing audio gear? If so what? What specific sound signatures do you desire? 

There are headphones from $50-1000+ that match your description and I don't wanna sit here all day and list all the headphones in my head so please answer these questions to help me and others out to narrow down what we think are best for you

I'm more getting headphones for music. I have no existing audio gear. I'm looking I guess in the $100-150 range.

Are you listening to music? recording/producing music? what genre? We can't help you if you're this vague, nobody knows what to recommend.

Open Cans, or Closed?

If Closed, theck the beyerdynamic Custom Studio.

My #1 closed headphone recommendation below 400 Euro/Dollar.

Main Reason:

- Bass Slider. You can change the amount of Bass in 4 steps. SO it's basicly 4 headphones in one. Sounds like a gimmick, but it works really well. From very linear/neutral up to heavy bass. So you can't go wrong really.

- removeable Cable

- customizeable with different motives