Looking for the name of Chrome extension LTT sponsored

Slat

I’ve spent the last 20-30mins looking for it but to no avail, maybe someone here will remember 

the app/extension was a credit card hider which made it so you could make purchases online with out actually using ur personal card info, u could also make one time purchase card, for say a kid and even set limits to that card. This is all information I got from wat Linus said in the video/s. A quick response would be much appreciated as I need this now....

4 hours ago, Slat said:

I’ve spent the last 20-30mins looking for it but to no avail, maybe someone here will remember 

the app/extension was a credit card hider which made it so you could make purchases online with out actually using ur personal card info, u could also make one time purchase card, for say a kid and even set limits to that card. This is all information I got from wat Linus said in the video/s. A quick response would be much appreciated as I need this now....

You mean Privacy.com? I use it almost every single time I buy something online. You make a virtual credit card and set a limit for it and you can then delete the card. I use it a lot

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun 

That’s the one, so simple but yet I couldn’t remember the name 

thanks

4 hours ago, Slat said:

That’s the one, so simple but yet I couldn’t remember the name 

thanks

Glad that I could help :)

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun