Can someone put together a list for me?

Kulak

Need a build that goes around a $1k budget. Doesn't need to be crazy powerful but I think 1k should allow some headroom for a little power. I'm not the greatest at coming up with this kinda stuff so if someone could help me out here and put something together for me to go off of. No need for monitor, case, or peripherals. Purpose, 1080p gaming, atx. Origin, US. I really appreciate anyone who helps!

what's the purpose? gaming? if you have a case already, is it atx? matx? mini itx?

How is the system to be used?

Country?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 minutes ago, Kulak said:

Need a build that goes around a $1k budget. Doesn't need to be crazy powerful but I think 1k should allow some headroom for a little power. I'm not the greatest at coming up with this kinda stuff so if someone could help me out here and put something together for me to go off of. No need for monitor, case, or peripherals. I really appreciate anyone who helps!

On top of what the others have asked (what are going to do with the system? what case do you have?); what monitor do you have? 

If you're going to game, it matters if that is a 4K or 1080p monitor, for example.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

11 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

what's the purpose? gaming? if you have a case already, is it atx? matx? mini itx?

My bad, gaming yes, atx, 1080p, also if the power supply could be full modular

Just now, Kulak said:

What are the compatibility issues it marks?

Warning!Some AMD B450 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Matisse CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions.

Msi b450 MAX board are all compatible with 3000 series ryzen out of the box, so you can ignore this warning

Just now, boggy77 said:

Warning!Some AMD B450 chipset motherboards may need a BIOS update prior to using Matisse CPUs. Upgrading the BIOS may require a different CPU that is supported by older BIOS revisions.

Msi b450 MAX board are all compatible with 3000 series ryzen out of the box, so you can ignore this warning

Oh okay, thank you very much for the help!

With excellent fully modular psu.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($84.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ B&H) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB PULSE Video Card  ($399.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($94.99 @ B&H) 
Total: $1004.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-09 11:21 EDT-0400

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.