bdos Code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

SEISM1C

HI

At random points my pc is unresponsive then after a few seconds a bdos pops up  with the code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION . 

All drivers are up to date and i uninstalled unit virus also i did the SFC scan and found nothing. 

How can i fix this? 

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

Assuming you are talking about BSOD (= Blue Screen Of Death), those come with number codes and dump files. Both can be used to see more information.

Here are things you can try to get it going again:

https://blog.pcrisk.com/windows/13044-unexpected-store-exception-error

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, The89Lunder said:

To help, we are gonna need some system specs. Please post those.

If you have had a BSOD crash, try take a look at the crash logs with Nirsofts BlueScreenView: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluescreenview-x64.zip

Pc specs:
Intel Core i5-8400 3.0 GHz
16GB 2666MHz DDR4
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6gb
Monitor AOC G2590PX 144hz 1ms

The blue screens never end up in mini dumps, i dont know why 

The Bsod also ranges in stop codes 

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION .

Memory Management

Critical_Process_Died

kernel_data_inpage_error

If the crashes doesn't create any logs, it just means windows can't create them. Usually means hardware problems, something in the computer stopped working to an extent where Windows couldn't collect error info.

The error codes is quite vague, as it can be both the CPU, RAM or the motherboard in need of help.

There is a couple of things you can try, if you haven't done so already:

1. Update BIOS on the motherboard
  2. Check the XMP profile is loaded correctly in BIOS
  3. Update Chipset drivers for your motherboard
  4. Re-seat the memory
  5. Try to run with one stick of RAM at time, to rule out a stick gone bad
  6. Check Temps on your CPU, maybe it is running too hot, and needs some new thermal paste
  7. Unless you have taken your computer apart recently, no need to check for broken pins on the motherboard
  8. If any CPU or GPU overclocks have been applied, return the values to stock

If none of this yields any results, there is a couple of things you can try to start figuring out if it is hardware of software related.

You could either create Hirens Boot CD, or some other form of Linux Live environment (Like Ubuntu). You could even try to just leave the PC in the BIOS, if the crashes happen when the system is idle. If the crash happens while running in the live OS/BIOS, we can rule out software bugs, and need to focus 100% on hardware problems.

If you changed anything, hardware wise, shortly before this behavior started, maybe that could have been the trigger?

1 hour ago, The89Lunder said:

If the crashes doesn't create any logs, it just means windows can't create them. Usually means hardware problems, something in the computer stopped working to an extent where Windows couldn't collect error info.

The error codes is quite vague, as it can be both the CPU, RAM or the motherboard in need of help.

There is a couple of things you can try, if you haven't done so already:

1. Update BIOS on the motherboard
  2. Check the XMP profile is loaded correctly in BIOS
  3. Update Chipset drivers for your motherboard
  4. Re-seat the memory
  5. Try to run with one stick of RAM at time, to rule out a stick gone bad
  6. Check Temps on your CPU, maybe it is running too hot, and needs some new thermal paste
  7. Unless you have taken your computer apart recently, no need to check for broken pins on the motherboard
  8. If any CPU or GPU overclocks have been applied, return the values to stock

If none of this yields any results, there is a couple of things you can try to start figuring out if it is hardware of software related.

You could either create Hirens Boot CD, or some other form of Linux Live environment (Like Ubuntu). You could even try to just leave the PC in the BIOS, if the crashes happen when the system is idle. If the crash happens while running in the live OS/BIOS, we can rule out software bugs, and need to focus 100% on hardware problems.

If you changed anything, hardware wise, shortly before this behavior started, maybe that could have been the trigger?

ok i will try that, will reply to tell you what happens

yup it also happens in the bios, and also i dont have the option of an XMP in dram

If it crashes in the BIOS, it is either a CPU or a motherboard problem.

My bet is, it is the CPU, do you have the option to put another CPU into the motherboard?

11 hours ago, The89Lunder said:

If it crashes in the BIOS, it is either a CPU or a motherboard problem.

My bet is, it is the CPU, do you have the option to put another CPU into the motherboard?

how do i find out if its the cpu or mother board have a problem? is there a way? 

Other than to start replacing parts, I have no other way. Maybe someone else here has an idea?

11 hours ago, The89Lunder said:

Other than to start replacing parts, I have no other way. Maybe someone else here has an idea?

ok i will re post in troubleshootings with better context. thank you :)