Can't install Win10 on formatted m.2 SSD

cerme

Good day all,

Having some spare time I've decided to do a clean installation of win10 on my pc.
Prepared a bootable usb, all good, when it comes to select the drive during the installation I get this errors error: 0x8007001, later on the drive disappear.
After this problem, the drive can't be detected anymore even on BIOS... had to do a clear CMOS.

Some info:
This drive, an Intel 600P, was previosly used on a Acer laptop. A clean windows installation was done and windows license was automatically picked while installing. that was the first usage this drive received.

After the error I moved the ssd to a differente system, did a full partition clean with partition wizard. Later put back on the pc. again same error.
The only way to make it work was to do a clean installation of win10 on the laptop, move the ssd, then continue the procedure.

In the end of the story I have a working pc with windows10 (..even with the license from my laptop) but this fu****g situation bothers me! It is wrong, it's a loss, I want to do my clean installation on my deskop pc.

extra info:
I had no problem installing windows on this machine using a sata ssd. No, I don't have a spare m.2 ssd to try with

Any idea? My thoughs was that after the first installation of windows on the laptop the ssd got some kind of "bind" to the machine or something like that...
Any experience or tips to share?

Thanks in advance!

4477964f-20fc-4eb7-85f0-3177086cbad6.jpg

f63ddf98-792a-424c-8524-f62c5c4e7ff6.jpg

Have you tried wiping your flash drive and putting the latest version of Windows 10 using the tool Microsoft has on their website? The issue could be with the installer and potential support for the SSD.

yes latest win10 and drive wiped

Can BIOS view the disk information? If not, the motherboard may not support the disk. If you can view the disk, you may need to delete the hard disk partition and convert the disk format. Most likely, you need to convert it to GPT format

disk is already GPT. after above error mobo bios don't show disk until clear cmos. now is working normally but something is not going correctly

Usually I would do a quick format, removing partitions may not be enough to clear the old stuff out. 

I've later tried to format, same result

What tool do you use to download system installation files? If you download based on P2P, the installation file may be damaged. You can try to download the installation files again and try to make a startup disk again.

16 minutes ago, nanxun said:

What tool do you use to download system installation files? If you download based on P2P, the installation file may be damaged. You can try to download the installation files again and try to make a startup disk again.

I use windows tool. 
The tool is goog no problem with it. When I've used that on the laptop it worked immediatly

Try setting the boot in BIOS to UEFI, or try updating BIOS and the latest windows. This solid state may not be supported in older versions

56 minutes ago, nanxun said:

Try setting the boot in BIOS to UEFI, or try updating BIOS and the latest windows. This solid state may not be supported in older versions

ssd is supported from first bios release. bios already in UEFI.

My suspect are stil on the drive unit and some kind of protection or bulls**t it got from first windows10 installation