Can I build a battery powered gaming pc? Or is that even possible?

I like the power of PC's. I like the portability of a laptop. Since I'm going to college next year, I need the power of a PC, but something I can take to my classes. This may be a little extreme, but this is something I want to do. A few things I'm going to want to put in my PC: I5-9600k (Watercooled), Gtx 1650s. I want to put this in a heavy duty briefcase, so I can take it around with ease. Please help as this is my first modded PC.

3 minutes ago, manwithsomeham said:

I like the power of PC's. I like the portability of a laptop. Since I'm going to college next year, I need the power of a PC, but something I can take to my classes. This may be a little extreme, but this is something I want to do. A few things I'm going to want to put in my PC: I5-9600k (Watercooled), Gtx 1650s. I want to put this in a heavy duty briefcase, so I can take it around with ease. Please help as this is my first modded PC.

https://www.bsicomputer.com/products/portable-lunchbox-computer-1430

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, manwithsomeham said:

Sadly I could not afford something like this. I was thinking of diy'ing it.

You didn't give us a price range. I was saving you some time and showing you pre-built alternatives.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

2 minutes ago, manwithsomeham said:

Sadly I could not afford something like this. I was thinking of diy'ing it.

You are aware that I’d you actually want that pc battery powered and use it to its full use, you gonna need a pretty chunky battery / storage solution which cost money. 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

I am quite aware of that.

Just now, Stormseeker9 said:

You are aware that I’d you actually want that pc battery powered and use it to its full use, you gonna need a pretty chunky battery / storage solution which cost money. 

14 minutes ago, manwithsomeham said:

but something I can take to my classes

it wont be anywhere near the weight or size of something you can take to classes.

5 minutes ago, manwithsomeham said:

Consider that a UPS, which weighs in around 50 lbs, will run a computer at full burn, for about 10 minutes....

how wold you carry a screen around?

you can get a laptop with a ryzen 7 and a 1660ti for 800 euros and it will have better performance than what you plan anyway.

34 minutes ago, manwithsomeham said:

So then you also know the size and weight of the battery too? Like @Radium_Angel pointed out 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD