Razer naga 2014 vs Logitech g602

Piconjis

I like these 2 mice and I mostly play Lol, Sc2, Wow and i really dont know which one to get I like the looks, ergonomics and wireless of g602 but i like those extra buttons on Naga Im really clues about these so could anyone tell me which one has the better sensor for other games Thanks!

Logitech G600 > Naga

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

They mentioned the 602 not the 600. With your comparison I prefer the razer naga 2014. I like that the buttons stand out a bit more then the other 12 side button mice and are mechanical. I do like the build quality a bit more with logitech but Razer isn't awful either.

They mentioned the 602 not the 600. With your comparison I prefer the razer naga 2014. I like that the buttons stand out a bit more then the other 12 side button mice and are mechanical. I do like the build quality a bit more with logitech but Razer isn't awful either.

If you want buttons but not 12 try the naga hex in my opinion 12 is to many and 6 is just right.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

The naga has a more satisfying click compared to the logitech. but the logitech has nice LED colors lol

Intel 4770k : 4.6Ghz @1.285v | Asus Maximum VI Extreme | Asus GTX780 DCUii OC | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB @2400mhz| Corsair AX1200i |

Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | Random mix match 3.5" hard drives |  Asus PB278q

Cooling : EK Supremacy Plexi/Nickle | Swiftech MCP655 Laing D5 | XSPC RX360 | EK D5 X-TOP CSQ |

Well you comparing two different mice as the naga 2014 is a "mmo mouse" with the pad of 12 buttons on the side and the G602 like the G700s is kinda like a inbetweener mouse that allows you to remap some stuff to the mouse but not like half the games commands. So its really up to how amny buttons you need on the mouse.

I have a G600, Naga 2014, G602, and G700s. I vastly perfer playing with the few more buttons on the G700s and G602 as I dont have enough things to remap to a 12 key pad ever. The G700s and G602 are also far more ergonomic and their less amount of buttons are more defined and easier to hit for me. The naga hex may also be a ppti9n for me but I thing the two logitech offering have a better layout for the buttons.

Logitech G600 > Naga

G600 > Naga

G600 < Naga 2014

If you want buttons but not 12 try the naga hex in my opinion 12 is to many and 6 is just right.

Depends on the game. If you are playing moba's it makes sense because you aren't needing as many buttons but say you are playing WoW 6 buttons won't get you very far.