Crashing to desktop, bluescreens, high temps.

LukeNukem

Newly built pc with problems. Random'ish CTD playing a variety of games (call of duty WZ, Anno 1800, mount and blade 2, and more.) blue screens for seemingly no reason with the "system service exception" error. also it runs hot. like the ssd's idle at about 45-52c and under load even a light load they can get up over 60c.

specs

• Core i9-9900K, idles at about 45c
  • Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz, idles at about 36c
  • Corsair RM850x 80 PLUS Gold, 850 Watts
  • Aorus Z390 AORUS PRO
  • 2x Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB, idle between 45-52c
  • Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super, idles about 37c

Other stuffs.

Windows 10 pro 64bit

BIOS version F10, 05/06/2019

I have added a zip with the dump files in.

Dump 040520-7203-01.7z

i have run benchmarks/ stress tests, and nothing crashed everything worked fine.

I dunno what else would help but let me know and i can get it. Thanks in advance for any help!

How is case airflow? I was able to get better temps on my CPU cooler by moving a fan from top to side, in line with the fins on the heatsink. I don't think the high temps are the cause of the crashing because all the temperatures are well within spec. Is this a transferred OS or a fresh install?

Edited by jman116
donald trump

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHZ
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GT 730

Attachcorethingy: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Infoholdstick: 4x2GB sticks

Computerarmor: Lenovo Case

Rememberdoogle: 2 250 Gig Drives

AdditionalPylons: Generic 300 Watt

Letterpad: Lenovo

Buttonrodent: Lenovo

Aural Interface: Sony

Liquidrectangles: 1 1600x900 Vizio TV

its a fresh install, its a totally new pc build, built about 2 months ago, i also build another identical pc for a friend who has no problems. (i've built about 7 pc's so i don't think i fucked it up) there are 3 Corsair LL120 120 mm fans as intake and 2 as out. also the cpu cooler is the Noctua NH-D15 in line with the rear exhaust. attached is an image to give an idea of the layout.

IMG_20191209_214219.jpg

JPEG_20200402_152445.jpg

i have come across another problem would love some advice. 

certain programs refuse to open. namely discord and riot new valorant game. i launch them and it will initially open normally but soon as the loading bit is done and you would expect the application to open it simply doesn't and goes back to desktop. restarting the pc seems to fix it for a short time till i close the program.