3600 Memory Compatability

Hi everyone,

I just ordered a Ryzen 7 3700X with an Asus X570-P motherboard. In addition I ordered G.Skill Ripjaws V series 16GB 3600 memory with timings of (16-19-19-39) and latency of CAL  Latency 16. I checked G.Skill's site for QVL and it seems like they will be compatible. However, I am wondering if the 3600 speed will work out of the package, or do I need to do anything special in order to make it get to 3600 speed. I watched a LTT video on the topic but I still don't really understand for my specific situation. Thank you! 

You'll first want to make sure everything is running smoothly, so be sure to install all the current drivers needed for your new components, and make sure Windows is working correctly.  

After that, go into your BIOS and enable "XMP Profile" and then hit "Save and Exit" on your BIOS and it should automatically set the speed and basic timings for your Memory. 

Download Hardware Info 64, that'll give you the most reliable information on your system from CPU clock speed and temp, to Memory speeds.