Ryzen 5 1600 AF won't post on a B450 ASRock board

On 4/1/2020 at 10:50 PM, Studa said:

On 3/31/2020 at 11:03 PM, Studa said:

Hi everyone, just bought myself a Ryzen 5 1600 AF (12nm model) and it doesn't give me a post on a ASRock B450 Steel Legend. It runs for about 20 seconds with all the rgb and fans spinning then shuts itself down and runs again (quite funny loop but not what I was expecting 馃槀)

Tried literally everything that has gotten to my mind:

1. Checked all the memory sticks in both single channel and dual (G.Skill Ripjaws 3200 8gb models)

2. Updated BIOS to 3.2 and cleared CMOS with 1600 AF installed (3.2 BIOS is listed as a must for 1600 AF model on ASRock CPU compatibility table)

3. Checked all the power connectors and the power supply is Corsair CX750, so quite enough for a combo with 1070 EVGA

4. Tested the mobo with R3 1200 that I had previously and it worked perfect with both stable 3.9 OC and memory at 3.0 GHz with 16 timings

Does anyone have ideas regarding this problem and should I just return CPU to the shop and go for 5 3600 with some more savings 馃檭馃檭馃檭?

Have you found a fix? I have almost the same combo, Asrock B450itx/AC with a 1600 AF and have the same problem.