How good is the Creative Stage soundbar HDMI audio output (while using with 3.5mm aux cable) ?

Dandapani

I am interested in buying the 'Creative Stage soundbar' for my gaming pc. I need some information regarding the connectivity/compatibility of these speakers with a gaming motherboard.

I'm using a msi b360 pro vdh mobo which delivers a very good quality HDMI audio (I'm using a wired speaker currently having a 3.5mm jack)

I can see that the speaker package doesn't include an aux cable to connect the speakers to the motherboard/computer (my mobo doesn't support Bluetooth). If i purchase an aux cable separately and use it with the speakers will the sound quality be as expected ?

Specifications of the aux cable that i'm planning to purchase for this device-
1. Stereo 3.5-millimeter audio auxiliary cable , male to male
2. Audio High transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps
3. Made by Honeywell.

its just a stereo bar. so a 3.5mm plug will work just fine and from reading the specs. it comes with one 3.5mm cable in the package

but you do have the option also to use optical or hdmi but again its a stereo bar so going 3.5mm jack is fine

bar review

4 hours ago, circeseye said:

its just a stereo bar. so a 3.5mm plug will work just fine and from reading the specs. it comes with one 3.5mm cable in the package

but you do have the option also to use optical or hdmi but again its a stereo bar so going 3.5mm jack is fine

bar review

The 3.5mm cable is to connect the soundbar to the subwoofer right ?

i will need one more cable to connect to my computer.

This is the product im interested - https://en.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-stage

4 hours ago, Dandapani108 said:

The 3.5mm cable is to connect the soundbar to the subwoofer right ?

i will need one more cable to connect to my computer.

This is the product im interested - https://en.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-stage

yea i know thats the product. from looking at whats in the box the 3.5mm is extra...the sub has a tethered cable which means its cable is hard mounted on the sub

so you shouldnt need an extra cable. (unless the 3.5 they give ya is to short or crappy)

13 hours ago, circeseye said:

yea i know thats the product. from looking at whats in the box the 3.5mm is extra...the sub has a tethered cable which means its cable is hard mounted on the sub

so you shouldnt need an extra cable. (unless the 3.5 they give ya is to short or crappy)

Yeah, i just checked the user guide of that product. I wasn't aware of this - the sub has a tethered cable which means its cable is hard mounted on the sub.

I misunderstood that the sub has to be connected to soundbar via 3.5mm cable.

Thank you for the replies and help.