Help me find a small case and other parts for my new build!!!!

armysappersniper

Hi all, I currently have this setup on partpicker. I just ordered the parts today they are all coming in. But I don't have a case and I don't have fans (minus the ones on the PSU and Graphics cards). I need help finding a case around Length or Depth: 13"-17" Width: 11"-14" Height: no more than 9.5". I am having a friend help me build this, but I am very new at all this. Any help, tips, nudges in the right direction to find parts are GREATLY APPRECIATED. I am having trouble with the silverstone case that I picked out for it before, as the size was almost perfect (still didn't fit the motherboard by 0.5" or so) but I am looking to find something that can handle some games, but mainly to stay cool, quiet while multitasking and watching movies. Right now currently on Partpicker....i have been solely looking at the MICROATX DESKTOP

Current Part List
Parts Are Compatible: No issues/incompatibilities found.
Estimated Wattage: 269W

Component   Selection Base Price Promo Shipping Tax Price Where       CPU
61921421e30d92bf7518f831d3a5de78.thumb.j
AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor $119.99 -$10.00 FREE   $109.99 Newegg    
Remove

Buy

+ $10 off w/ promo code FWPD213A, ends 2/17
      CPU Cooler   Choose A CPU Cooler                   Motherboard
2d3840b5854e5512272137fdd74e40bb.thumb.j
MSI 760GMA-P34(FX) Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard $57.99   FREE   $57.99 Newegg    
Remove

Buy

Memory
03bfa6321a65d5d5fee8dbd94ec61562.thumb.j
Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1333 Memory $69.98       $69.98 OutletPC    
Remove

Buy

Add Additional Memory                   Storage
8fa21e382e68acdd0f5457fcd378d3db.thumb.j
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk $80.99   FREE   $80.99 Amazon    
Remove

Buy

Eligible for free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime membership

381207fcd3c13610d787357c9cae8627.thumb.j
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $64.98 -$5.00     $59.98 OutletPC    
Remove

Buy

$5.00 mail-in rebate
          Add Additional Storage                   Video Card
8a4575513da2388c058e0fda053a9919.thumb.j
Asus Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB Video Card $109.99 -$20.00 $5.39   $95.38 Newegg    
Remove

Buy

$20.00 mail-in rebate
      Wireless Network Adapter
e09da6c921a710b9a31ba652a76f9c3c.thumb.j
TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter $41.09   FREE   $41.09 Newegg    
Remove

Buy

Case   Choose A Case                   Power Supply
42d6180fa0ad84d0487cecf38a4f4f15.thumb.j
XFX ProSeries 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $129.99 -$15.00 FREE   $114.99 NCIX US    
Remove

Buy

$15.00 mail-in rebate
      Optical Drive
059d1d84c199aaed5a1e4bf1099e6b4e.thumb.j
Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer $19.98       $19.98 OutletPC    
Remove

Buy

Add Another Optical Drive                   Operating System   Choose An Operating System                   Expansion Cards / Networking   Displays   Peripherals   Accessories / Other   Custom   Add Custom Part                   Base Total: $694.98   Promo Discounts: -$10.00   Mail-in Rebates: -$40.00   Shipping: $5.39   Total: $650.37

I recommend the Coolermaster N200, bloody awesome case for cheap, also btw the psu you got is WAY OVERKILL, you system will never pull over 400w(in its current config), if you already have it then its fine i guess but if you have the ability to return it then you could save some money, get a 550-600w psu and get a better graphics card, the 7770 is decent but it will struggle with many higher tier games, if its a htpc then you are completely fine.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Xigmatek Aquila, Silverstone SG09 or TJ08/PS07/PS08, Corsair 350D, Fractal Design Arc Mini or Define Mini.

Not sure which Silverstone case you're talking so I just threw out all their mid-range mATX cases.

That PSU is way overkill btw, get something like a Corsair CX430 or CX500.

EDIT: The Xigamtek Aquila isn't out yet in the US.

Gaming: starcraft II, maybe LOL, and other RTS, NO FPS games

Do you think that I could fit this into Lian Li PC-V351B Black Aluminum MicroATX desktop computer case? This is the size I was shooting for.... and do you think I need more fans?

Xigmatek Aquila, Silverstone SG09 or TJ08/PS07/PS08, Corsair 350D, Fractal Design Arc Mini or Define Mini.

Not sure which Silverstone case you're talking so I just threw out all their mid-range mATX cases.

That PSU is way overkill btw, get something like a Corsair CX430 or CX500.

Where have you seen the Xigmatek Aquila for sale within the US? 

Gaming: starcraft II, maybe LOL, and other RTS, NO FPS games

Do you think that I could fit this into Lian Li PC-V351B Black Aluminum MicroATX desktop computer case? This is the size I was shooting for.... and do you think I need more fans?

If you want seriously small then SG09, or SG10 if your want something better looking

I went with that PSU, because there was a website....i believe it was asus website, it had me put all my things in and it came out to be around 550-600? so I just upped it in case my computer ever needed it. So both of you still recommend taking it down a notch?

Where have you seen the Xigmatek Aquila for sale within the US? 

I've read their Facebook page it's coming this February, but of course, they still haven't said anything about it since then. I'll go edit my first post. :D

I went with that PSU, because there was a website....i believe it was asus website, it had me put all my things in and it came out to be around 550-600? so I just upped it in case my computer ever needed it. So both of you still recommend taking it down a notch?

Yup, go with 430w-600w if you want some headroom for future upgrades.

If you want seriously small then SG09, or SG10 if your want something better looking

looking at motherboard dimensions and sg09, it didn't look like the MOBO would fit, can you confirm/deny this?

I've read their Facebook page it's coming this February, but of course, they still haven't said anything about it since then. I'll go edit my first post. :D

I really, really wanted to get their board but they have been saying it is coming to US soon for like two months now so I gave up on them. Unfortunate they took so long to come to market in the US. 

I really, really wanted to get their board but they have been saying it is coming to US soon for like two months now so I gave up on them. Unfortunate they took so long to come to market in the US. 

Yeah, I know that feel. I was gonna get one but I ended up with the SG09.

i noticed there is a slight difference between the SG09 (MOBO horizontal) and SG10 (MOBO vertical), will that be tricky when putting all the parts together?

Also both of those options shows that "another 5.25" external drive bay is needed" what isn't fitting?

i noticed there is a slight difference between the SG09 (MOBO horizontal) and SG10 (MOBO vertical), will that be tricky when putting all the parts together?

Also both of those options shows that "another 5.25" external drive bay is needed" what isn't fitting?

They are both vertical, the SG10 and the SG09 is the same case but different front panel. 

thanks a lot for your help, i think i have it solved with all of your help. i know it must've been difficult helping out a newbie in the tech field, but if u have gun questions......i could help with that. hahahaha. thanks all. take care.