Lepa LPC306 mid tower case: what lepa make cases

brownninja97

LEPA_LPC306_01.jpg

This is the case, it looks a lot like the bitfenix shinobi german edition and that isnt a bad thing because the shinobi looks nice but was a bad case.

Standard issue here, we have 2 usb 3.0 ports, headphone and mic and power with the little reset button. Also the power button has a circular blue led around it which i dont really like, takes away from the clean look of the case. Also its rubber coated which i like touching(a lot hehe).

LEPA_LPC306_02.jpg

Onto the inside of the case. 

Is it just me or are many cases just preinstalling the stand-offs i wonder if its cheaper to do that compared to shoving it in a box or bag.

Anyways it has a monster of a cut out, and acceptable cable cut outs for its price and the rigth side panel is embossed so the big cables should fit without bulging(well its embossed so it will bulge anyways). There are two 5.25 drive slots and then two cages, the smaller 2.5inch cage can be removed but the lower one is gonna stay, deal with it, overall it supports 3 3.5 inch hdds and 4 2.5inch drives and if you rip out the top cage then you only get 1 2.5inch slot.(word of advice, ssds dont move so shove it behind the motherboard tray and you are good to go. The case supports gpus up to 390mm which the top cage out but they dont tell you how long it can be normally.

http://www.techpowerup.com/197838/lepa-releases-the-lpc306-midi-tower-pc-case.html

hitting the market at 39.90 euros.

rating: 8.4/10

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Not bad.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

That front panel reminds me of some Bitfenix cases.

1 Timothy 1:15

Nice case for ~$55. Although the stupid side air vent are a deal breaker. God I hate those.