Desk PC v2 *complete for now*

derr12

I still have an optimus waterblock on order. hoping that the 65 degree maximum comes down about 5-7 degrees. 

1 hour ago, derr12 said:

I still have an optimus waterblock on order. hoping that the 65 degree maximum comes down about 5-7 degrees. 

These new Ryzen 3000 chips are difficult to keep under 60 degrees. They are not afraid to keep boosting haha.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

I’m done till hole covers and USB ports come. I may not finish till after I move houses. The corner it’s in now is not easy to move around in. 

• 5 weeks later...

How's it coming along?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 4:16 PM, Gmbt said:

How's it coming along?

waiting for my house to sell, thing is a pig and i dont want to move it from its corner too much (likely ding the piss out of it in the process).  when i move to my new place ill be able to get to the rear of this thing and get it wired for better IO accessibility.

1 hour ago, derr12 said:

waiting for my house to sell, thing is a pig and i dont want to move it from its corner too much (likely ding the piss out of it in the process).  when i move to my new place ill be able to get to the rear of this thing and get it wired for better IO accessibility.

Not bad. I know how frustrating it can be leave projects until some major life event (especially moving) comes around and you have to wait to finish.

Would you be interested in a custom control panel for your desk? Something different than the typical anti-vandal switches? If so, PM me.