Pc build for 3d modeling and rendering

Hello, I'm trying to build my pc for 3d modeling and rendering as a main purpose, on a limited buget. This is what I found: 

1. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 3.6GHz Socket AM4 + Wraith Prism

2. GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING OC 8GB GDDR6 256-bit

3. Motherboard MSI X570-A PRO Socket AM4

4. SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 NVMe

5. RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

6. PSU Corsair TX650M 650W 80 PLUS Gold

7. Corsair Carbide SPEC-05 

Can you tell me if they are going to work together or if there are some better options?

Thats a very sweet setup. Should serve you well. I dont see anything that I would change, but hang out, someone else might have some suggestions.

that would work fine as the CPU got 8 cores so it's pretty good for a budget build, but if you going to render huge things i would suggest to get a 16 core or better CPU. But if you are a new beginner and just learning about 3d modeling it will do just fine. and the setup if you also like to play games as it will run pretty much all games. 

11 minutes ago, Andreea S said:

Hello, I'm trying to build my pc for 3d modeling and rendering as a main purpose, on a limited buget. This is what I found: 

1. CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 3.6GHz Socket AM4 + Wraith Prism

2. GPU: GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 XT GAMING OC 8GB GDDR6 256-bit

3. Motherboard MSI X570-A PRO Socket AM4

4. SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 NVMe

5. RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

6. PSU Corsair TX650M 650W 80 PLUS Gold

7. Corsair Carbide SPEC-05 

Can you tell me if they are going to work together or if there are some better options?

depending on what programm you use, you don't need a good gpu. For example; some autodesk stuff i use only use cpu.

you could change this and spend more on cpu.

Ryzen works best on 3600mhz ram, maybe you can find a deal, but this is not neccesary.

besides this, looks very decent

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

48 minutes ago, TheThymo said:

depending on what programm you use, you don't need a good gpu. For example; some autodesk stuff i use only use cpu.

you could change this and spend more on cpu.

Ryzen works best on 3600mhz ram, maybe you can find a deal, but this is not neccesary.

besides this, looks very decent

I use Autocad, 3ds Max, Rhinoceros and Vray for Max for architecture and interior design, but I'm planning to learn new stuff too. So if I change the ram to 3600MHz, and the cpu to ryzen 9 3900x with nvidia 1660Ti as gpu and keep the rest of the parts, should work better than initial build?