What is the best graphics card for under $200?

Gamingodcat

I am building a gaming PC and only have around 200 dollars for the graphics card. what is the best possible option for that price.

What resolution will you play at? What games? What does the rest of your system look like?

A girl who loves to love.

not very demanding games at low-medium resolution. I can change my system based on the graphics card 

2 minutes ago, EquableProgram said:

this link is fricking massive btw. sorry

You can condense links with the link tool in the top bar, like this

Also, $160 for a 1050 ti? That's awful. The 1650 super, which beats it handily, is about the same price, and the RX 570, which also outperforms it, is significantly cheaper.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Gamingodcat said:

not very demanding games at low-medium resolution. I can change my system based on the graphics card 

You have to quote people so we can see your responses.

It's easier to do part recommendations when you give us the whole system budget, as well as the parts you plan on getting, instead of just the graphics card.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

You can condense links with the link tool in the top bar, like this

Also, $160 for a 1050 ti? That's awful. The 1650 super, which beats it handily, is about the same price, and the RX 570, which also outperforms it, is significantly cheaper.

that is true. pardon my last statement. i would agree go with the 1650. i just looked at it and it's much better for theprice. sorry.

1 minute ago, EquableProgram said:

that is true. pardon my last statement. i would agree go with the 1650. i just looked at it and it's much better for theprice. sorry.

Specifically the 1650 super, the regular 1650 is a bit overpriced.

If you are interested in more robust part recommendations, pcpartpicker.com is a welcome sight.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Specifically the 1650 super, the regular 1650 is a bit overpriced.

If you are interested in more robust part recommendations, pcpartpicker.com is a welcome sight.

i meant to say 1650 super. im on a mac rn while playing a game. i dont really not relly thinking or righting straight.

Don't post then.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

34 minutes ago, Gamingodcat said:

I am building a gaming PC and only have around 200 dollars for the graphics card. what is the best possible option for that price.

In my country the rx 590 is going for 200$ which is a great card for 1080p gaming that can pull even 60-70 fps on ultra settings on high demanding games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Like what everybody else is suggesting the 1650 super is a great card for the price. If you can get like 30 more $ u can get the 1660 super for 230$ which can easily pull 70 fps on ultra settings 1080p

Edit: the rx 590 I might be exaggerating a bit with the 70 fps on ultra , maybe 70 on high for sure tho

43 minutes ago, Gamingodcat said:

Overall, Vega 56. Aftermarket card though, screw the blower cooler. The 1070 is good but hasn't aged as well. Far as I know, you simply cannot do better for the money.