Is it Worth it to Get the Gamedac?

Lapjun
Go to solution Solved by food158,
15 hours ago, Lapjun said:

If I have a Arctis Pro headset and buy the Gamedac, how much will the sound quality improve if my onboard audio is a Realtek ALC1220-VB codec?

I mostly play FPS games.

(I bought the Arctis Pro before the Gamedac because my budget was up to $200 Cad)

The greatest change in sound quality occurs when you change the headphones. I doubt buying a DAC, especially one by Steelseries, would create a noticeable sound difference, if it is a good one.

If I have a Arctis Pro headset and buy the Gamedac, how much will the sound quality improve if my onboard audio is a Realtek ALC1220-VB codec?

I mostly play FPS games.

(I bought the Arctis Pro before the Gamedac because my budget was up to $200 Cad)

15 hours ago, Lapjun said:

I mostly play FPS games.

The greatest change in sound quality occurs when you change the headphones. I doubt buying a DAC, especially one by Steelseries, would create a noticeable sound difference, if it is a good one.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3