I lose video while using the PC

Windows 10 home 64bit 1909

Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi 

Bios: 2.70

CPU: Ryzen 3800X

Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200Mhz (Cas 16,18,18,36,54) 

GPU: Asrock Radeon 5700XT Taichi OC+

Storage: Samsung 970 Pro NVME 512Gb (Boot), Samsung 860 QVO 2Tb (Games), Sandisk Ultra II 480Gb (Media)

Power Supply: Corsair RM750i

Peripherals:Corsair K95P  Keyboard, CORSAIR Scimitar PRO mouse, Corsair Void Elite headset, Fractal Design C36 AIO.

Moniter: Acer Nitro Gaming VG271U Pbmiipx 27"

I am using a display port for connection. I bought the monitor a year ago. the cable is only 3 months old. Had the GPU for 4 months.

I have been having "spotted" outages. (ex: while playing games or videos, the display seems to lose several pixels. usually in areas like a tear or streaks. possibly even a full black screen.) They happen just fast enough for my eyes to notice, but not really get a clear picture of what happened. Today I had lost signal completely. Resetting the Monitor had no results, unplugging and replugging the cable didnt fix it either. When removing the cable from the GPU while attached the monitor it said no cable. When I do a PC restart without touching anything inside. The display works again and My PC had no errors reported. Even with a hard reset it doesnt boot into repair either. The issue happens when not under load as well as when being used. but never just sitting at desktop with only backround processes running. 

Below is the DxDiag taken right after startup after failure.

When gaming CPU temps: 40-50c, CPU usage:10-30% (depends if Im running the server), GPU temps: 65-78c (fans always 100%)

When idle or netflix etc, CPU temps: 30c usage: 5-10%, Gpu Temps:25c

The average temp of all other sensors is 27-32c except chipset, that is 50-58c.

DxDiag.txt

I believe the 5700xt got more than one DP right? try switching from one to the other, or even try the HDMI since your monitor got that as well.

Trying another monitor with both DP and HDMI will decide if its a port issue GPU/monitor or just the monitor itself.
Im not sure if you'll get any display by using the HDMI within your motherboard that's supposed to be used with the APU but you can try that as well to see if its a GPU issue, or just try another GPU if you have any.

It might also be an AMD driver issue, but Im not sure, there is a lot of problems recently with the Radeon drivers.

7 minutes ago, Salazar said:

I believe the 5700xt got more than one DP right? try switching from one to the other, or even try the HDMI since your monitor got that as well.

Trying another monitor with both DP and HDMI will decide if its a port issue GPU/monitor or just the monitor itself.
Im not sure if you'll get any display by using the HDMI within your motherboard that's supposed to be used with the APU but you can try that as well to see if its a GPU issue, or just try another GPU if you have any.

It might also be an AMD driver issue, but Im not sure, there is a lot of problems recently with the Radeon drivers.

Yea, The Mobo display ports are off in bios with no way to enable. They are CPU bound. Also the other cables I have are also bad, so need to buy more cables to test. As for the other display ports, I have already tested them without restarted the system (since that fixes the issue on it own). I dont have any other moniters except one with a DVI. Its from my older PC build.

The drivers might be the issue, but at the same time My friends PC has Nvidia and also getting no signal and even distorted sound. So I dont really want to switch cards. since she was using my old card.

My Brother is using AMD and I can ask him when he gets up which driver he is using. No issues like this at least on his PC.

19 hours ago, Azreil said:

Yea, The Mobo display ports are off in bios with no way to enable. They are CPU bound. Also the other cables I have are also bad, so need to buy more cables to test. As for the other display ports, I have already tested them without restarted the system (since that fixes the issue on it own). I dont have any other moniters except one with a DVI. Its from my older PC build.

The drivers might be the issue, but at the same time My friends PC has Nvidia and also getting no signal and even distorted sound. So I dont really want to switch cards. since she was using my old card.

My Brother is using AMD and I can ask him when he gets up which driver he is using. No issues like this at least on his PC.

Sorry there for replying late.

The main goal should be identifying the issue, being able to swap as many components as possible will help identify the fault part faster, another monitor, another can, another GPU, another complete different system.

Since your brother got a system of his own with no issues, try your monitor and your cables with his system and try to put some load or play a game for few minutes, if all is perfect then your monitor and cable are fine, if some problem appears, try swapping the cable first to test if its a monitor issue, or use your cable with your brother's monitor.

If that didn't help identify the issue, swap GPUs or test yours in his system. It might be a memory issue as well as faulty RAM can cause display issues but again, you'll have to test and see.

For the driver part, as I said Radeon drivers are in a bit messy situation lately but I have an Nvidia card I can't really talk about my experience.