LG 32gk650f - Stuttering or frameskipping issue

welshy_c

So I just bought a new monitor, the LG 32gk650f, and it appears to have some sort of issue with its refresh rate. 

The short story is that while the monitor is correctly configured to 144hz, it still 'feels' like a considerably lower framerate, less than 60. 
There is visible jitter when moving windows around the page, and games feel exceptionally slow and jittery. 

I've used dozens of high refresh rate monitors over the years, so I feel like there's something wrong here, but I can't figure out what it should be. 

I have another 144hz monitor on the desk next to this one, and the difference is night and day. 

I've tried to capture it on video, but at only 60fps i'm not sure how easy it is to capture. 
EDIT: I could only get a 7 second video to keep to the upload limit. Hopefully you can see the jitter in the first monitor compared to the second. 

Nvidia control panel shows 144hz. The issue persists at every framerate and resolution i've tried. 
Using G-sync compatible on or off has no difference on the problem. 

I've tried different display cables, restarting the system, reinstalling my display drivers etc. 

Before I take the damn thing back to the store, does anyone have any other suggestions?