Here is a parts list for a 1600$ clean white build - Please go criticize it

The parts list on pcpartpicker

The purpose of this build is for gaming, music production and maybe exploring video editing. I wanted to keep the clean white aesthetic but I have already bought some parts like the headset, monitor and the mouse that wont fit the color scheme but i'm fine with that. I would also like to receive recommendations for a budget 1440p 165hz monitor and a white mx brown keyboard - the one in the parts list is just an idea.

Thanks for your help and have a nice day! :)

That monitor is pretty pricey for a 1080p 60hz. Not the greatest for gaming either. I think you should do a 1080p/1440p with 144hz for around the same price if you can. The rest looks perfect. :)

Monitor options such as this one even cheaper

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PJVBMDT/ref=dp_cr_wdg_tit_rfb

First watercooled System

Build Name: Frost

Monitor: Alienware AW3423DWF 1800R Curved Ultrawide 3440x1440 QD-OLED 157hz 10 bit 0.1ms

Chassis: Lian Li 011 Dynamic EVO w/ 2x120mm Corsair QL RGB Fans on the bottom 1x120mm on back exhaust

Top Rad & Fans:  Corsair 54mm 360mm w/ 3x120mm Corsair ML Pro RGB Fans

Side Rad & Fans: Corsair 30mm 360mm w/ 3x120mm Corsair QL RGB Fans

Motherboard: Asrock X670E Steel Legend

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D w/ Corsair XC7 RGB Pro w/ Kyrosheet

Memory/RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB DDR5 2x16GB 32GB 6000Mhz

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 4080 TUF w/ EK-Quantum Vector2 Nickel/Plexi & Backplate

Pump/Reservoir: Corsair XD5 RGB

Coolant: EK Mystic Fog

PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000w G3 w/ custom modmesh black & white cables from cablemod

Boot/OS SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe

WZ/2042 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Game SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB

Performance/Editing HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB

Storage HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB

Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition/Razer Mamba

Mouse Mat: Corsair MM700 RGB

Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma

Microphone: HyperX Quadcast

Headset: Razer Blackshark v2 Pro

Eyewear/Glasses: Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS

Camera: Razer Kiyo Pro

19 minutes ago, really said:

recommendations for a budget 1440p 165hz monitor

what is "budget" for you? by looking at your gpu, Is it around 500?

ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ seems interesting in that category, if you're fine dropping to 144hz I would go for the LG 27GL850 instead though. 

29 minutes ago, ChaosCGTV said:

That monitor is pretty pricey for a 1080p 60hz. Not the greatest for gaming either. I think you should do a 1080p/1440p with 144hz for around the same price if you can. The rest looks perfect. :)

Monitor options such as this one even cheaper

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PJVBMDT/ref=dp_cr_wdg_tit_rfb

My parents already own the lg monitor I picked and they will let me use it but im thinking of a 165hz monitor so i can get into competitive gaming.

20 minutes ago, merco said:

what is "budget" for you? by looking at your gpu, Is it around 500?

ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ seems interesting in that category, if you're fine dropping to 144hz I would go for the LG 27GL850 instead though. 

I found other 165hz 1440p monitors at much cheaper prices like the MSI Optix MAG272QR but it uses a va panel

Personally, there's a few things I see that can be improved upon. Changed a few things around to improve the ptp of the build, slightly cheaper motherboard that can still handle the 3700x very well while still fitting the white theme, and swapped to a more reasonably priced PSU that is still a great unit and plenty for the system, I also added/upgraded a few things. I added a mass storage drive for games and such that don't require an SSD and also upgraded to a better memory kit, case, monitor, headset, and keyboard. And all the changes came to just under your original total. So you get a better computer and peripherals for less.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

10 minutes ago, really said:

My parents already own the lg monitor I picked and they will let me use it but im thinking of a 165hz monitor so i can get into competitive gaming.

I really never noticed a difference between 144hz and 165hz. 240hz that's a different story. Like this one if you really want an IPS panel. 

https://www.amazon.com/ViewSonic-XG270-Compatible-Enhancements-Ergonomics/dp/B07VL5SNG8

VA is the compromise between TN, and IPS. Some are good though make sure brightness is good not to dark above 300 nit at least.

Also the headset maybe go for the alphas dual drivers.

First watercooled System

Build Name: Frost

Monitor: Alienware AW3423DWF 1800R Curved Ultrawide 3440x1440 QD-OLED 157hz 10 bit 0.1ms

Chassis: Lian Li 011 Dynamic EVO w/ 2x120mm Corsair QL RGB Fans on the bottom 1x120mm on back exhaust

Top Rad & Fans:  Corsair 54mm 360mm w/ 3x120mm Corsair ML Pro RGB Fans

Side Rad & Fans: Corsair 30mm 360mm w/ 3x120mm Corsair QL RGB Fans

Motherboard: Asrock X670E Steel Legend

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D w/ Corsair XC7 RGB Pro w/ Kyrosheet

Memory/RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB DDR5 2x16GB 32GB 6000Mhz

GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 4080 TUF w/ EK-Quantum Vector2 Nickel/Plexi & Backplate

Pump/Reservoir: Corsair XD5 RGB

Coolant: EK Mystic Fog

PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000w G3 w/ custom modmesh black & white cables from cablemod

Boot/OS SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe

WZ/2042 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Game SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB

Performance/Editing HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB

Storage HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB

Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition/Razer Mamba

Mouse Mat: Corsair MM700 RGB

Keyboard: Razer Ornata Chroma

Microphone: HyperX Quadcast

Headset: Razer Blackshark v2 Pro

Eyewear/Glasses: Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS

Camera: Razer Kiyo Pro

7 minutes ago, really said:

It's a relatively new model it looks not too bad, especially because 1440p 165hz often cost 400 or more. VA panels have generally worse colors than IPS but better contrast, while IPS panels suffer from the IPS glow near the edges. It is down to preference there I think. This model probably has good enough colors, especially for gaming I think it's not a big deal. It is also a flat panel and it looks well equipped with ports. Since it is so new I can't find any in depth reviews but from the specs and some random comments about it it looks like a solid pick.

23 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Personally, there's a few things I see that can be improved upon. Changed a few things around to improve the ptp of the build, slightly cheaper motherboard that can still handle the 3700x very well while still fitting the white theme, and swapped to a more reasonably priced PSU that is still a great unit and plenty for the system, I also added/upgraded a few things. I added a mass storage drive for games and such that don't require an SSD and also upgraded to a better memory kit, case, monitor, headset, and keyboard. And all the changes came to just under your original total. So you get a better computer and peripherals for less.

Appreciate the recommendations, I already have my peripherals so I don't want to buy new ones and I already own the 60hz monitor on the list but I put a 165hz 1440p monitor on the parts list from msi. I also incorporated your suggestions for the power supply, motherboard, and RAM. Thanks for the help! :)  

31 minutes ago, really said:

Appreciate the recommendations, I already have my peripherals so I don't want to buy new ones and I already own the 60hz monitor on the list but I put a 165hz 1440p monitor on the parts list from msi. I also incorporated your suggestions for the power supply, motherboard, and RAM. Thanks for the help! :)  

No problem, glad I could help.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |