Buzzing Noise

siggames

I have a PC with AMD Athlon 3000G 3,5 Ghz AM4, 8GB DDR4 2400 MHZ Single Channel Kingston, Nvidia GTX 1050 TI Rog Strix, Seasonic S12II de 520 Watts 80 Plus bronze, Case Cooler Master CM 590 III, Cooler stock AMD, Windows 10 Home 64 bits, 2 TB WD Caviar Blue 7200 RPM, ASUS Prime A320M-K AM4.

My processor temps are 30 º C to 52 º C, my graphics card are 30 to 55 º C, i tested the psu, the hard drive, graphics card, the memory ram, and the rest of componentes, the cause is the cpu cooler stock of amd, i tried variable speed, the noise is reduce or is more strong, in configuration in the bios, any have the same this problem, i heart the dentist instrumentals, is very molest.

My old pc never have this noise, it have the same gpu, psu, hard drive, case.

The mother is not cause this sound and the memory the same, the chip is not cause, the cause is the cooler of disipator, i have amd athlon 200ge, i never have this sound,

My other pc is amd athlon 200ge 3,2 ghz am4, mother asus prime a320m-k am4, 8gb ddr4 2400 mhz single channel kingston, seasonic s12ii of 520 watts 80 plus bronze, nvidia gtx 1050 asus cerberus oc 2gb gddr5 128 bits, case generic, amd cooler stock, 1tb wd caviar blue 7200 rpm, windows 10 pro 64 bits, i haven't the sound. Any answer, AMD Athlon 3000G is very noise, i tried other cooler in future.

it could be the coil whine of the gpu, or another component. thats the most likely cause. there isnt really any fix to it

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct