--SOLVED-- NZXT AER RGB 2 FANS - NO RGB EFFECT

Jengy

Hey guys, I just finished my first build last night, everything looks good but I am having an issue with the Aer rgb 2 NZXT 120mm and 140mm.

I have the nzxt h510 elite case which has a unit behind attached already so that you don't have to buy the hue, the front 2 120mm rgb that come with the case work perfectly but my other two behind they do not. So what I did is on the first one 120mm on the rear i pluged the cable that was already attached on it on a slot that i found that had already the 2 rgb from the front as there was 1 more available(see picture) and then i installed cable on the OUT to the IN of the second one. No other cable(i.e the power cable of the 2nd one was installed).

So the issue is that they run but no rgb is on. I tried using both power cables of the fans in the device (which i have 2 spots empty see picture) but still nothing. I tried a lot of stuff but I am not sure where I go wrong.

Any help would be much appreciated. I will attach an imgur link of 6 pictures that might help.

https://imgur.com/a/GtVE22T

SOLVED - I had to daisy chain to the left hand side 4 rgp and plug them in right hand.