Low fps in cs:go with good pc

Hwbe

Hi, i've been having pretty low fps with on cs with a decent pc

Ryzen 7 2700x

16gb 3000mhz

GTX 1080

I tried EVERYTHING and I mean it, from bios update to reinstalling windows to overclocking everything in my pc. I get like 150-200 and i have a 240hz display.

19 hours ago, Hwbe said:

Hi, i've been having pretty low fps with on cs with a decent pc

Ryzen 7 2700x

16gb 3000mhz

GTX 1080

I tried EVERYTHING and I mean it, from bios update to reinstalling windows to overclocking everything in my pc. I get like 150-200 and i have a 240hz display.

Have u checked all sorts of settings in Nvidia control panel turning them to max performance ?

Power option to max performance?

Max fps in console to 999?

Checked temps? maybe u're thermal throttling cpu or gpu

If the gpu is old it might not handle much more than that , if you are playing on max settings 1080p gtx 1080 can pull 250 fps max anyways

Can't really think of anything else if you have done everything u can do , also check in cs when you are playing check net graph and see if you are getting high sv(flickers to red and especially in deathmatch) , its a thing caused by server which makes ur game lag really hard , i had that issue before and its really bad

I'm playng on all low 4:3, no high temps, all settings are changed and i tried with and without any settings, but know i have a new problem.

I found out that this is a VRM coil noise, but sometimes it becomes inconsistent and the pc freezez for half seconds for 3-5 times audio included