Good Time to buy a TV?

lieder1987

I know that with new versions coming earlier this y ear, but I want to know if I should buy now.

I have a good deal on the LG Oled B9, and since no new 55" was released this year I wanted to get your opinion.

3 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

I know that with new versions coming earlier this y ear, but I want to know if I should buy now.

I have a good deal on the LG Oled B9, and since no new 55" was released this year I wanted to get your opinion.

Well its was about the only thing Walmart had plenty of stock of Friday, when I went shopping. Its hard to say if "New Model" are even going to be released on time this year. With travel and cargo bans being enforced at the moment. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Fair point, just didnt want to buy something and then immediately have buyers remorse.

2 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

Fair point, just didnt want to buy something and then immediately have buyers remorse.

Your always going to have some remorse. New shit comes out all the time. If you keep waiting you will never buy anything. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

21 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Your always going to have some remorse. New shit comes out all the time. If you keep waiting you will never buy anything. 

Yeah that is a problem I have always had.