Directx error

I just downloaded and installed COD: Warzone, and I cannot get past the first few screens. After I edit the settings and hit continue it gives me an error saying "Directx has encountered an unrecoverable error". I have updated my drivers, updated directx and restarted my computer many times. It simply will not work no matter what I have tried and I can't find any more information on this error when searching the web. I am running a Ryzen 7 3700X on an Aorus X570 mobo, 16GB of ram and a Nvidia GTX 1070 card. If anyone has any suggestions or workarounds for this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, taylorjay1235 said:

I just downloaded and installed COD: Warzone, and I cannot get past the first few screens. After I edit the settings and hit continue it gives me an error saying "Directx has encountered an unrecoverable error". I have updated my drivers, updated directx and restarted my computer many times. It simply will not work no matter what I have tried and I can't find any more information on this error when searching the web. I am running a Ryzen 7 3700X on an Aorus X570 mobo, 16GB of ram and a Nvidia GTX 1070 card. If anyone has any suggestions or workarounds for this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

happening with many people not just you (even with me ) .

The only workaround right now is play on fullscreen mode and do not try to switch apps, if you do it will crash again

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE