Google Chrome Makin my CPU heat go up worse then when I'm editing videos

I have a ryzen  7 2700 CPU my cooling system usually keeps it 28c while it's in idle and under load 36 to 50 depending on what im doing I use my PC mainly for editing and streaming PC but I noticed my CPU heat get almost 50° c at times when I am using Google chrome it rarely ever exceeds 48° c when I'm rendering 1080 p to 4k footage ... I don't know if it's just chrome that's making my CPU heat up faster or something I did wrong anyways has anyone else had this problem??

2° are not so much, but it depends on how many tabs you are opening and what are in those tabs.

also i have seen websites that use you browser to mine cryptocurrency and destroys your CPU :P

also when you are rendering you are not using that much of he CPU, all the load goes into the GPU, so take that in consideration.

1 minute ago, Danioki said:

2° are not so much, but it depends on how many tabs you are opening and what are in those tabs.

also i have seen websites that use you browser to mine cryptocurrency and destroys your CPU :P

I have like 2 or 3 open at a time .. I mean i can watch YouTube videos no problem but it like get warm when I'm browsing Twitter or Amazon XD I live in Canada so it's pretty cold in my house 

7 minutes ago, Danioki said:

also when you are rendering you are not using that much of he CPU, all the load goes into the GPU, so take that in consideration.

Ok I'm a dummy I know that

28 minutes ago, Smallpoorgamer said:

I have a ryzen  7 2700 CPU my cooling system usually keeps it 28c while it's in idle and under load 36 to 50 depending on what im doing I use my PC mainly for editing and streaming PC but I noticed my CPU heat get almost 50° c at times when I am using Google chrome it rarely ever exceeds 48° c when I'm rendering 1080 p to 4k footage ... I don't know if it's just chrome that's making my CPU heat up faster or something I did wrong anyways has anyone else had this problem??

What kind of cooling system you have that only heats it up to 50C? and a 2 degree difference while using chrome is nothing, I suggest you do a run of Cinebench and see how that behaves, I suspect it'll heat up a lot more than that.

Besides 50C for a CPU isn't gonna hurt it, not even close.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

4 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

What kind of cooling system you have that only heats it up to 50C? and a 2 degree difference while using chrome is nothing, I suggest you do a run of Cinebench and see how that behaves, I suspect it'll heat up a lot more than that.

Besides 50C for a CPU isn't gonna hurt it, not even close.

I have a Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 I have never had a cooling problem I keep my PC clean since I'm a real big germaphobe and I don't like dust so ... I dust my PC every other week and every so often reapply new thermal paste .. I take really good care of my PC 

Look at CPU usage, temp is irrelevant.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

That's my question.. like I could render a 25 min video in Adobe premiere pro with a tone of effects and my cpu rarely gets to 48° c but when I use chrome and have just 2 or 3 tabs open I get CPU temp at 50 my CPU cooler is a Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 and from what hat I have researched it's one of the best. Liquid coolers you can get .... Now I know that common sense says that Google chrome uses a ton of resources but more then editing a video project.??!

Read the answers, and look at CPU usage while doing these tasks.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

you are comparing different usage cases and getting different results because those are not comparable.

the only thing you can do is run some benchmarks to see the real load temperatures of you GPU and CPU

Steve aka tech Jesus would cry.

7 hours ago, Danioki said:

you are comparing different usage cases and getting different results because those are not comparable.

the only thing you can do is run some benchmarks to see the real load temperatures of you GPU and CPU

Ill just 86 chrome.. and not have to worry about it tested edge a fire fox none of which used as much resources as chrome does .. maybe one day Google will get a clue but that's unlikely

7 hours ago, Danioki said:

Okay but with rendering and encoding with x264 would use up more CPU then GPU if I have that in my encoding settings  .. I really think it's Googles

the problem ?