Ryzen 5 3600 Overheating?

My Ryzen 5 3600 is running within the temps of 60-62 Celsius when im just casually using my PC. My CPU usage is at 20-30% when im not playing any games. The main programs i have open are chrome, discord, icue software, spotify, steam and some other stuff.

I use the stock cooler that came with the CPU. Is my CPU overheating? Should i invest in better CPU cooler?

Thanks in advance.

nah you're fine, as long as the cpu doesn't get above 80 underload your cpu is more than adequately cooled

25 minutes ago, LokiiNeedsHelp said:

My Ryzen 5 3600 is running within the temps of 60-62 Celsius when im just casually using my PC. My CPU usage is at 20-30% when im not playing any games. The main programs i have open are chrome, discord, icue software, spotify, steam and some other stuff.

I use the stock cooler that came with the CPU. Is my CPU overheating? Should i invest in better CPU cooler?

Thanks in advance.

Even the most temperature conservative don’t even consider the term “overheat” until 75c, so currently, no.

Theres no indication of a stress test even having been run though, and there’s another camp who don’t consider overheating a problem until 90c

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.