help me decide for upgrade

Keonos

So i whant to upgrade my pc becouse i saved some money from my student job and now i cant decide what to upgrade first.

should i upgrade my cpu, mobo and ram or graphic card

i most likely would like to upgrade in sepert times becous im still a student and dont have a steady income so.

so my spec is followd and i would like to upgrade to said item:

cpu: i7 6700k --> ryzen 5 3600x

mobo:msi z170a pc mate --> msi tomahawk max

ram: kingston 16 gb (2 x 8gb) 2133 mhz --> corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2 x 8gb) 3200 mhz

gpu:gigabyte aorus rx 580 (can get loud under load) --> rx 5700/5600 xt

my budget is around 400 - 450 euro (belgium)

17 minutes ago, Keonos said:

So i whant to upgrade my pc becouse i saved some money from my student job and now i cant decide what to upgrade first.

should i upgrade my cpu, mobo and ram or graphic card

i most likely would like to upgrade in sepert times becous im still a student and dont have a steady income so.

so my spec is followd and i would like to upgrade to said item:

cpu: i7 6700k --> ryzen 5 3600x

mobo:msi z170a pc mate --> msi tomahawk max

ram: kingston 16 gb (2 x 8gb) 2133 mhz --> corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2 x 8gb) 3200 mhz

gpu:gigabyte aorus rx 580 (can get loud under load) --> rx 5700/5600 xt

my budget is around 400 - 450 euro (belgium)

Definitely a GPU upgrade first, there will not be much difference in most games between the 6700K and 3600X anyway and with an RX 5700 there's probably no difference at all, though it's up to you and I'm not sure what your use case is, I've only mentioned gaming.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

10 minutes ago, _Syn_ said:

Definitely a GPU upgrade first, there will not be much difference in most games between the 6700K and 3600X anyway and with an RX 5700 there's probably no difference at all, though it's up to you and I'm not sure what your use case is, I've only mentioned gaming.

Also I personally don't think it's a worthy upgrade if you're only just gaming, with an overclock you could even match the 3600X or beat it, I suggest you get a better GPU instead and save your money for a bigger system upgrade down the line.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 hour ago, _Syn_ said:

I would say the same