Macbook poll

Macbook pro   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the 2021 MacBook Pros that are built using the in-house Apple CPUs will support windows boot camp.

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you call the 15 inch i9 990k 32gb ram and 1tb ssd a workstation laptop like a Lenovo p53

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, skylinetofast said:

Macbook pro are better than windows in almost every thing except gaming.  I bought my macbook pro for video editing 4k, Photo editing and programming. I run a boot camp on my mac for gaming and doing  autodesk inventer and revit. I use my macbook pro is equal  to a gaming laptop and workstation laptop. In windows I play forza horizon 4 60fps on high. If I compare the Lenovo p series laptop runing the exact same specs as my macbook pro the mac out performes the windows laptop. 

Not at native res though. 

Macs are better when you can use apples own stuff. If you wanted to do CAD there's no point, if you just wanna game there’s no point. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

1 hour ago, Lord Vile said:

Not at native res though. 

Macs are better when you can use apples own stuff. If you wanted to do CAD there's no point, if you just wanna game there’s no point. 

Mac is does everything ok if unimpressively and some things really well for a bit more cash.

Its why it’s my goto suggestion for college students.  They don’t know what they’re going to do, they’re going to be there for four years and they don’t know how to take care of their things.

They take a beating and while there’s a lot of things they can’t do particularly well, they’ll do Everything.  And they last a while.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.