My New PC

I'm getting a new pc, my budget is around 10000, but that is including all the keyboards and mouse, etc.. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zL8Yf9 This is my current pc, but some people say that an i9 10980xe, Asus rampage, and 128gb ram. Would that Be better?
Please try to help me make a setup that's for gaming and productivity.
Thx

p.s i want custom loop for both cpu and gpu and rtx graphics cards and a lot of rgb

That is a huge budget xD

Why do you need 2 keyboards, 3 different monitors and an unnecessary AIO?

oh, The aio is for temporary, before i assemble the loop

and 1 monitor is for my laptop and 2 for the pc

I would rather buy this CPU https://siliconlottery.com/collections/all/products/9900ks52g then one from Amazon for $1500.

Interim 15 T200 OKF("F" intel processors are specifically archituctured for gaming) maybe upgrad to 13'900 | Peeralight cpu fan | Stryx Z690-A Wife(which is branded by ASUS and it's ROG label) | Thermotake 16x 8x2GO SODINM 2400mjz cl22 (2 of them with the mood lighting) | 980 EVO 1TB m.2 ssd card + Kensington 2TB SATA nvme + WD BLACK PRO ULTRA MAX 4TB GAMING DESTROYER HHD | Echa etc 3060 duel fan dissipator 12 GBi and Azrock with the radian 550 XT Tiachi | NEXT H510 Vit Klar Svart | Seasonice 600watts voeding(rated for 100.000 hours, running since 2010, ballpark estimate 8 hours a day which should make it good for 34 years) | Nocturna case fans | 0LED Duel moniter

New build in progress: Ryen™ 8 7700x3D with a copper pipe fan | Z60e-A | Kingstron RENEGATE 16x2 Go hyenix | Phantek 2 the thar mesh in front | lead lex black label psu + AsiaHorse białe/białe | 1080 Pro 8TB 15800MB/S NvMe(for gaming this increase fps and charging time, cooled by a M.2 slot with coolblock and additional thermopad) and faster 4000GB HHD | MAI GeForce GTX 2070 Ti and RTX 6800 | Corshair psu

@Leg_end404 are you focusing more on gaming or on productivity? Would you use it for video editing, music production or something like that?

Thx for the website ralf, amazon is so overpriced, but i cant fint any retailers.

i will use the oc for productivity, is like half half

16 hours ago, Leg_end404 said:

I'm getting a new pc, my budget is around 10000, but that is including all the keyboards and mouse, etc.. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zL8Yf9 This is my current pc, but some people say that an i9 10980xe, Asus rampage, and 128gb ram. Would that Be better?
Please try to help me make a setup that's for gaming and productivity.
Thx

p.s i want custom loop for both cpu and gpu and rtx graphics cards and a lot of rgb

This is in USD and you are US based?

17 hours ago, Leg_end404 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zL8Yf9 This is my current pc, but some people say that an i9 10980xe, Asus rampage, and 128gb ram. Would that Be better?

Scarcely. Certainly not a big enough difference to warrant an upgrade from what's listed there.

If the CPU isn't performing as well in productivity as you'd like, then the new line of Threadrippers (3970X or 3990X) would certainly be the next step.

Your SLI can't be affording much in the way of positive experience. SLI support is pretty shoddy these days.

As for gaming performance, the 10980xe wouldn't offer much in the way of difference. The notable bottleneck in your system is that you're utilizing this gear with 1080p monitors.

A high refresh rate 1440p/4k IPS ultrawide monitor would let your gear actually stretch its legs. 

Work on your custom loop!

I'm sure you're bored and want to throw some money at an upgrade, but the hardware just hasn't evolved enough since your last build.

RTX 3000 and Zen 3 are on the horizon. TR is going to be that much nastier.

8 hours ago, trevb0t said:

As for gaming performance, the 10980xe wouldn't offer much in the way of difference. The notable bottleneck in your system is that you're utilizing this gear with 1080p monitors.

A high refresh rate 1440p/4k IPS ultrawide monitor would let your gear actually stretch its legs. 

Work on your custom loop!

I'm sure you're bored and want to throw some money at an upgrade, but the hardware just hasn't evolved enough since your last build.

RTX 3000 and Zen 3 are on the horizon. TR is going to be that much nastier.

Agree - but just for clarification: Bottleneck here doesn't point on performance but on the system-balance, I assume? 

8 hours ago, Sir0Tek said:

Agree - but just for clarification: Bottleneck here doesn't point on performance but on the system-balance, I assume? 

Well... kinda. 

A 1080p monitor literally cant handle a 2080ti, let alone 2 of them. So it gives the GPU feedback as to what it can handle. The GPU is throttling its performance to meet the needs of the monitor. Literal bottleneck.