Looking for wireless earphones

I'm looking for wirless earphones but the market is flooded with so many options that i really don't know which ones are good. I've been eyeing these Audio-Technicas but maybe there are better options for around 100€? Galaxy Buds also came down in price. 
Audio quality is my main focus I think, but they shouldn't be awful in other areas either.

Why not a bluetooth-receiver? You can make your wired headphones/earphones wireless. Bluetooth receivers are like Fiio BTR series, EarStudio ES100 and Shanling UP4.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Those receivers don't really seem to be more practical than straight up wired headphones. Also I don't own any headphones anymore

What is your max budget you want/can spend?

DAC/AMPs:

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

31 minutes ago, CTR640 said:

What is your max budget you want/can spend?

I'd like to stay around the 100€ mark, but if there are quality earphones for cheaper I'd gladly settle for that. I'd imagine that the more I spend the less compromises I'd have to make.

8 minutes ago, Medicate said:

I'd like to stay around the 100€ mark, but if there are quality earphones for cheaper I'd gladly settle for that. I'd imagine that the more I spend the less compromises I'd have to make.

To be honest, I have no idea on that. But what I can tell you from my experience: just because a headphone or earphone is expensive, doesn't mean it's better.

I'm trying to find some wireless eaephones but holy shit, they keep being expensive. Do you live in Germany according to DE Amazon? I think the Galaxy Buds are indeed the best for now. There is JBL too but it has hideous batterylife: 3 hours on full charge...

DAC/AMPs: