Error Code 141 -- LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown -- Bandaid Fix!

Combat_Killer

Hello All,

If you are or have experienced this issue, here is a solution for you......

Spoiler

Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
Problem Event Name:                    LiveKernelEvent
Code:                                             141
Parameter 1:                                  ffff8903da6c9010
Parameter 2:                                  fffff80326a0b9b4
Parameter 3:                                  0
Parameter 4:                                  2d74
OS version:                                   10_0_18363
Service Pack:                                0_0
Product:                                         256_1
OS Version:                                  10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID:                                     1033

Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID:                                    LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown
Server information:                      8301dabe-2283-49ab-b691-0e563972ede9

Solution

Update your Chipset Drivers from your manufacture's website.

If you are experiencing your pc rebooting randomly or if your games are crashing this might fix it.

What was happening to me was my PC would just randomly reboot out of the blue and because of this i couldnt get any error log files or event viewer info, all i would get was this from the event viewer....
ERROR CODE: 6008
The previous system shutdown at 5:34:55 PM on ‎25/‎02/‎2020 was unexpected.

Since i have updated my chipset, now all im getting is game crashes with error reports, instead of my system just rebooting. It would even reboot out of the blue whilst watching vid's on youtube as well and since updating the chipset never had an issue with youtube.

Im not 100% sure, but through all my google searches and reading tonnes of forum posts and watching countless hours of videos and all that exciting stuff, i think vast of the majority of people having these kind of issues were AMD CPU users. Most of the info out there were suggesting RAM problems, PSU power cable problems, etc...
Well from what has happened to me it wasnt hardware at all, it appears to be more like software/programming issues with CPU's.

But i thought i would post this here just incase someone or someone else you know might be having the exact same issues, as there is little to no information at all to go off.

This is not a 100% fix as my games are still crashing, but not as often and my PC is no longer just rebooting randomly anymore. I dont mind games crashing as much as my PC just randomly rebooting as it does do damage to hardware eventually down the line.

I am no programmer or software engineer, but i think the problem is more related to AMD & Intel to quite possibly look at there chipsets as its conflicting with the M.Soft OS Win10, imo.

Cheers,

Edited by Combat_Killer
Fixed Title