Motherboard stuck in case

I am changing the case for my prebuilt PC and I am having difficulty removing the motherboard. I have removed all the screws holding the motherboard down and have disconnected all of the cords but the motherboard won’t leave the case. I am able to lift it off the stand-offs on the left but it won’t move by the IO shield. I don’t want to break and I am afraid I will if I pull any harder so I’m asking for some tips. Thanks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

7 hours ago, Alex the epic gamer said:

I am changing the case for my prebuilt PC and I am having difficulty removing the motherboard. I have removed all the screws holding the motherboard down and have disconnected all of the cords but the motherboard won’t leave the case. I am able to lift it off the stand-offs on the left but it won’t move by the IO shield. I don’t want to break and I am afraid I will if I pull any harder so I’m asking for some tips. Thanks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

It should come out. Make sure you slide it a bit to the right tk make sure all the connectors clear the IO shield.

• 6 months later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I have the exact same PC and can't get it out either. Seems like it's stuck at the IO Shield. Have you gotten it out somehow? 

1 hour ago, JelleJ_ said:

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I have the exact same PC and can't get it out either. Seems like it's stuck at the IO Shield. Have you gotten it out somehow? 

you can always bent those io shield grappers in then it should slide out.

but from the picture it looks like you must raise the opposite end of the MB until the IO shields buttom can be raised up a bit and then pull it out at an angle.
i have never used that case or IO shield, only going from the looks :)