Audio and Mic being cut out

Dxnx

Being having this problem for a while now where my audio and mic will completely cut out. Im using a Astro Mixamp paired with a Razer Kraken Tournament Headset, I use the mic on the headset to talk to friends.

After the audio cuts out I have to turn off the mixamp and turn if back on to get audio back and the ability to use my mic.

I have already installed audio drivers for my motherboard and downloaded the astro command center to play around with the controls but nothing is working, any suggestions please ty.

2 hours ago, Dxnx said:

Being having this problem for a while now where my audio and mic will completely cut out. Im using a Astro Mixamp paired with a Razer Kraken Tournament Headset, I use the mic on the headset to talk to friends.

After the audio cuts out I have to turn off the mixamp and turn if back on to get audio back and the ability to use my mic.

I have already installed audio drivers for my motherboard and downloaded the astro command center to play around with the controls but nothing is working, any suggestions please ty.

If you suspect your gear is faulty, try using the headset without the mixamp and see if it works. If it does, you know that the mixamp isn't working properly.

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3