I recently bought a new pc which has 

Ryzen 7 2700x

Gigabyte am4 b450m s2h

Raidmax vortex rx-500AF-V 80 PLUS BRONZE 500W

DIMM DDR4 2666mhz CL19 GEIL

SSD Biostar 512gb

Gt 1030

Windows 10 64 bit 

Graphics card is from my old and im going to upgrade, so let me tell you about my problem. Today when i booted the pc it was booting up slower than usual i restarted it and it was staying on the motherboard screen for like 15 seconds and then going into windows like normal. Im asking why is this happening and should i be concerned. Thanks in advance.

The memory is pretty slow for ryzen and you don’t mention how much of it there is.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

The memory is pretty slow for ryzen and you don’t mention how much of it there is.

2x8gb and i just cleaned my computer and that helped i cant believe im so dumb anyways thank you for trying to help me

So did you enable UEFI boot and disabled legacy? Also did you remove unneeded boot order options? Reduced/disabled post info?

I am NOT a native english speaker and use translate a lot, please do not take it literally and bear with me.