BF4 Dice Starring Blinking Ugly Shadows

Go to solution Solved by Arwinnd,

Erase the topic.

Hi 

I don't like this

cCkzNkm.png

If you don't like this too hit the thumbs.... wait... im not on the youtube... ah.... 

lol good 'ol dice. What graphics card do you have?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Don't you have it the same way 0_0 ? 

7816435_HIMYM_-_Whaaat.gif

This http://www.msi.com/product/vga/R7950_TF_3GD5OC_BE.html

Yea its the same but I dont usually play paracel because I hate it. Nice card btw :)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Yea its the same but I dont usually play paracel because I hate it. Nice card btw :)

I won't buy anything from AMD from the time i bought this one. It has problems with weird things happening on the screen sometimes, somewhere, and it is not as smooth as Nvidia's GPU.

Its test range btw

I won't buy anything from AMD from the time i bought this one. It has problems with weird things happening on the screen sometimes, somewhere, and it is not as smooth as Nvidia's GPU.

Its test range btw

I have the gtx670 which is nvidias competetor for that card

Its test range btw

Are you using mantle? I don't have this with my 780Ti on ultra settings at least. Not tried lower settings.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

it can depend on your grapich card and settings and also game grapichical settings..

and the game

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

it can depend on your grapich card and settings and also game grapichical settings..

and the game

Now on Lights Ultra

oY7KK2L.jpg

Now on Lights Ultra

I'm just saying, give Mantle time.

They said when they first released 14.1 that more updates would be coming to make Mantle better on 7XXX GPUs. The main focus of 14.1 would be the 2XX series, specifically 290 (X or not). 

So it works on other AMD GPUs, it's just not polished yet. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

They said when they first released 14.1 that more updates would be coming to make Mantle better on 7XXX GPUs. The main focus of 14.1 would be the 2XX series, specifically 290 (X or not). 

IT IS DIRECT X11.......

-snip-

I know. 

But when Mantle is working better, you can use that over DX11 and it will fix the problem. :|

FYI, the problems in your Mantle post are problems with BF4, not Mantle. Turning Mantle on uses the bugged code from DICE and they know about it and are working to fix it. 

Thus why I said what I said.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I know. 

But when Mantle is working better, you can use that over DX11 and it will fix the problem. :|

FYI, the problems in your Mantle post are problems with BF4, not Mantle. Turning Mantle on uses the bugged code from DICE and they know about it and are working to fix it. 

Thus why I said what I said.

hqdefault.jpg

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/113379-mantle-vs-dx11-looks-and-performance-on-my-pc/?p=1547750

-snip-

I know. 

† Christian Member †

-snip-

I know. 

I don't have that on my 7850. just adjust your graphics setting or if you overclock your memory. (I get something similar on bf4 and other games if I clock my memory too high).

Live your life like a dream.