B450 GAMING PLUS MAX

kiksaa

I have this mobo and when i turn on my pc theres red light on vga on it,windows is installed and mobo drivers only gpu driver isn't installed.And i can't see anything on the screen how do i update the gpu driver?

which gpu, most gpus have their drivers automatically installed by windows

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

what is your cpu, ram, gpu and psu? can you get to bios?

i can't get even in bios i got R5 3600,GTX 1660 SUPER and DN550 Deepcol 550w 80+ bronze 

2 minutes ago, boey said:

which gpu, most gpus have their drivers automatically installed by windows

gtx 1660 super

do you have your monitor cable connected to the gpu? do you have power cables from the psu to your gpu? do you have your ram in slots 2 and 4?

The video connectors on the motherboard only work if your processor has integrated graphics and you enable the integrated graphics from BIOS.

The Ryzen 3600 does NOT have an integrated graphics so you can't connect anything to the video connectors on the motherboard IO shield. You must connect everything to the dedicated video card.

THe motherboard may take up to a minute or so the first time it starts with new CPU and memory. It may also reset itself several times and after that it should start and run fine.

Make sure you installed the cpu power cable (either 4 pin or 8 pin eps cable, 8 pin is highly recommended) and make sure the video card is also powered with its own pci-e 6 pin or 8 pin cable.

Look in the motherboard manual to see where to install the two memory sticks, you should install them with an empty slot between them, and on most motherboards it's recommended to install the memory sticks in the slots further away from the socket (but in real world it makes very little difference)

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

do you have your monitor cable connected to the gpu? do you have power cables from the psu to your gpu? do you have your ram in slots 2 and 4?

yes i have connected everything and have 2 ram sticks on 2 and 4th one connected