advise on graphics card

Genie Forever 21

Guys when I order my CPU. I didn't realize that the salesman gave me msi1660. Not 1660 super Galax or 1660ti. But he sort of count me cheaper price. Now I'm doing research n realize that 1660 is not that good in lots of performance. I'm a fan of mmorpg 3d style games n AAA story games. Is 1660 msi 6gb capable of supporting these games at 1080p? 144hz monitor. Shooting games as well. I love games like nier automata. Can it play at ultra high graphics? 

You should have returned it and asked for the proper card.

On the other hand the 1660 is more than capable of handling some AAA titles but don't expect to go on ultra settings especially on a 144hz monitor.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

7 minutes ago, Xiee said:

You should have returned it and asked for the proper card.

On the other hand the 1660 is more than capable of handling some AAA titles but don't expect to go on ultra settings especially on a 144hz monitor.

I see. So which graphics is the best? He hasn't fixed it in yet. N I'm asking him about it currently. He said that 1660 msi n 1660 ti has not much different. What do u guys think? I am thinking of asking the price of 2060 n probably if it's affordable. I want to upgrade it to that card 

Just now, Genie Forever 21 said:

I see. So which graphics is the best? He hasn't fixed it in yet. N I'm asking him about it currently. He said that 1660 msi n 1660 ti has not much different. What do u guys think? I am thinking of asking the price of 2060 n probably if it's affordable. I want to upgrade it to that card 

The 2060 is cheaper now since AMD released the 5600XT which is giving it a run for it's money. You might want to look into the 5600XT as well as it's cheaper.

私はオタクではありません。

11 minutes ago, Xiee said:

The 2060 is cheaper now since AMD released the 5600XT which is giving it a run for it's money. You might want to look into the 5600XT as well as it's cheaper.

I have seen the 5600xt that u said. OMG it looks like a huge awesome deal. N it's cheaper n somewhat at the same level with 2060. I will go with this then. Thanks so much. But can this graphic card play everything that has been released into the gaming industry so far at my 144hz monitor, good fps  and 1080 p? Ultra high graphic

27 minutes ago, Genie Forever 21 said:

I have seen the 5600xt that u said. OMG it looks like a huge awesome deal. N it's cheaper n somewhat at the same level with 2060. I will go with this then. Thanks so much. But can this graphic card play everything that has been released into the gaming industry so far at my 144hz monitor, good fps  and 1080 p? Ultra high graphic

Yes. The 5600XT is a toned down version of the 5700XT since they share the same boards and die. It's just been clocked down a bit and has less RAM, but it still performs almost as good as a 2060.

私はオタクではありません。