Im planning on buying a prebuilt and need help

So im looking to buy a pc for my birthday but the problem is i have no idea about anything pc related so i was hoping to find some help here

The prebuilt im looking at costs 600€ and the specs are:

Intel Core i3-9100F (4 x 3.60 GHz / 4.20 GHz)

8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4 SDRAM 2666 MHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB GDDR6 KFA² EX

MSI B365M Pro-VH

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit

I have no idea if these parts are good or if even the value is good i would appreciate any help i can get.

Thats my max budget btw (600€) if guys know something better prebuilts let me know.

What are you planning on doing with said system and what games are you gonna play? That's a pretty low end system but should be able to handle 1080p lowest settings - med high depending on the game. 

1 minute ago, lopj245 said:

What are you planning on doing with said system and what games are you gonna play? That's a pretty low end system but should be able to handle 1080p lowest settings - med high depending on the game. 

Games like cs go, overwatch, wow, maybe destiny games like that

600€ on 1650S and i3 9100F next to only 2x 4gb DDR4-2666 doesn't sound like a good deal to me. Where do you live, from where would you receive the prebuilt?

Maybe the price is within one of the not mentioned parts, but I'd go for Ryzen 2600 (or 1600AF), 16gb of DDR4-3000+ and either go with >=1660/rx 5500 with more than 4gb, that fits within the €600 budget, or save +-€100+ on the total.

Thank you for the detailed explaination and i live in germany and would have bought this prebuilt from one.de

3 hours ago, Sir0Tek said:

600€ on 1650S and i3 9100F next to only 2x 4gb DDR4-2666 doesn't sound like a good deal to me. Where do you live, from where would you receive the prebuilt?

Maybe the price is within one of the not mentioned parts, but I'd go for Ryzen 2600 (or 1600AF), 16gb of DDR4-3000+ and either go with >=1660/rx 5500 with more than 4gb, that fits within the €600 budget, or save +-€100+ on the total.

MSI A320M-A Pro Max                 

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G, 4x 3.50GHz

16 GB DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 - 6GB

1000 GB HDD

Win 10

Price 640€ 

Or

MSI A320M-A Pro Max

AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 6x 3.40GHz

16GB DDR4 RAM

AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB

120gb ssd

1000gb HDD

Win 10

Price 660€

Sheesh...  Your i3 9100F is now at €555... still overpriced.

Upgrading to 16gb DDR4 3000 would cost almost €43 - while the very kit is available at €67,- (Mindfactory)

I'd still favour the Ryzen, not so much due to performance but due to upgrade-path and oc-options. The i3 9100F will be stuck, there's no oc, changing the cpu wouldn't give you much gain unless you're willing to pay a premium on the high-end cpus.

For the Ryzen they're taking the cheapest mainboard available which just suffers by just a 65w tdp cpu. Generally, the case fits into the cheap&ugly category, the psu is (probably) bqt system power 9, the nvme a WD-blue. While the psu and the ssd seems to be okayish the mainboard (and maybe their case) is not.

Other configurations have an FSP 350W supply or a WD Green which I wouldn't give to any customer not explicitly asking for it. Modifying the configuration is also expensive, it will be hard to safe a buck or two here. Are you bound to one.de or is memorypc.de (generally lower in price but sometimes remarkably idiotic preconfig: Ryzen 2600 & GT 1030=gaming PC? Horselaughter) also an option?

I just tried the configurator at one.de - I don't know why he thinks that the gtx1650s wouldn't fit into the Chieftec matx case - sure it does.

I guess it'll be wise to take a minimalist approach with just what is necessary but to take good parts and not always the standard, and adding easy to install parts later.

This said, at one.de I did change the mainboard for the asrock b365m pro4, the case to the antec nx1000 and 2x 8gb ddr4 2666 for the i3 9100F, that made it a total of €603,95. Using the 500gb WD-blue sata instead of the nvme will put the mark below €600, and you may add a bigger hdd later on, elsewhere it is 1tb at €35 or 2tb at €46 for a Toshiba or €53 for Seagate Compute.

45 minutes ago, Sir0Tek said:

Sheesh...  Your i3 9100F is now at €555... still overpriced.

Upgrading to 16gb DDR4 3000 would cost almost €43 - while the very kit is available at €67,- (Mindfactory)

I'd still favour the Ryzen, not so much due to performance but due to upgrade-path and oc-options. The i3 9100F will be stuck, there's no oc, changing the cpu wouldn't give you much gain unless you're willing to pay a premium on the high-end cpus.

For the Ryzen they're taking the cheapest mainboard available which just suffers by just a 65w tdp cpu. Generally, the case fits into the cheap&ugly category, the psu is (probably) bqt system power 9, the nvme a WD-blue. While the psu and the ssd seems to be okayish the mainboard (and maybe their case) is not.

Other configurations have an FSP 350W supply or a WD Green which I wouldn't give to any customer not explicitly asking for it. Modifying the configuration is also expensive, it will be hard to safe a buck or two here. Are you bound to one.de or is memorypc.de (generally lower in price but sometimes remarkably idiotic preconfig: Ryzen 2600 & GT 1030=gaming PC? Horselaughter) also an option?

I just tried the configurator at one.de - I don't know why he thinks that the gtx1650s wouldn't fit into the Chieftec matx case - sure it does.

I guess it'll be wise to take a minimalist approach with just what is necessary but to take good parts and not always the standard, and adding easy to install parts later.

This said, at one.de I did change the mainboard for the asrock b365m pro4, the case to the antec nx1000 and 2x 8gb ddr4 2666 for the i3 9100F, that made it a total of €603,95. Using the 500gb WD-blue sata instead of the nvme will put the mark below €600, and you may add a bigger hdd later on, elsewhere it is 1tb at €35 or 2tb at €46 for a Toshiba or €53 for Seagate Compute.

Yes memory pc is a option in fact any website that does not have outrageous shipping costs. I was looking at memory pc too but didnt think they were better than the ones on one.de but that just tells how little i know about computer, im a console only player so far and want to make the switch.

I found these 2 that looked ok i think

https://www.memorypc.de/gaming-pc/mid-range/96/gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-5-2600-6x-3.40ghz-8gb-ddr4-amd-rx-580-120gb-ssd-1tb-hdd-win-10-pro?c=15

https://www.memorypc.de/gaming-pc/basic/353/gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-3-2200g-4x3-50ghz-16gb-ddr4-gtx-1660-1tb-hdd?c=15

Are any of these any better if not i might look into building one myself.

And also i really appreciate you for helping me :)

10 minutes ago, MythixLtd said:

Yes memory pc is a option in fact any website that does not have outrageous shipping costs. I was looking at memory pc too but didnt think they were better than the ones on one.de but that just tells how little i know about computer, im a console only player so far and want to make the switch.

I found these 2 that looked ok i think

https://www.memorypc.de/gaming-pc/mid-range/96/gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-5-2600-6x-3.40ghz-8gb-ddr4-amd-rx-580-120gb-ssd-1tb-hdd-win-10-pro?c=15

https://www.memorypc.de/gaming-pc/basic/353/gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-3-2200g-4x3-50ghz-16gb-ddr4-gtx-1660-1tb-hdd?c=15

Are any of these any better if not i might look into building one myself.

And also i really appreciate you for helping me :)

It's 4:00 in the morning (here as well), I will look into it later on. Building one on your own makes sense if you can get help from a friend and when installing the operating-system isn't a problem for you (for me it's linux/bsd anyway). For windows you may need to obtain a license, downloading an image and extracting its contents on a usb drive/stick already gives you a uefi-bootable install.

Generally I'd say that €200 buys you the mainboard and a Ryzen 2600, €50+- the psu (BQT P9), €65 16gb DDR4 >=3000, €160 the 1650S, €50+- a good case, €60 the 500gb WD Blue ssd. Did I miss something?