P600S vs. PC-O11 Dynamic

Triboal

Hey guys,

So over the last couple of months I've acquired both of these cases through deals and I've now reached a point where I don't see the point of keeping two cases when I only have one system (no need for another). I bought the PC-O11 Dynamic first because I liked the look and the reviews for airflow and such were outstanding to say the least. 

I then decided during an upgrade to my system to go for an air cooler tower on my CPU (NH-D15S) and therefore the PC-O11 Dynamic no longer fit the bill so I decided to get the P600S which was on sale. Since then I've decided to go back to my Kraken X62 AIO as I felt it made my build look cleaner and more refined (to my taste). I've since sold my NH-D15S but now I'm currently stuck deciding between which case to stick with and therefore which one to sell. 

Basically, I'm looking for opinions rather than just technical knowledge about which is best. I love both cases, they're both aesthetically pleasing and have good airflow (not sure which is better, and I use my P600S without the front and top panels) and I just can't seem to decide which one is better. My build is in my sig and in terms of future planned upgrades, I only plan to upgrade my CPU and maybe add a 2.5 inch drive which neither of these choices neglect one case over another.

I know this is may seem like a weird inquiry but just looking for external opinions and ideas basically and any feedback is appreciated!

P.s. the P600S is gunmetal colored and the PC-O11 Dynamic is white. The rest of my room is white and my keyboard (Corsair K70 rapidfire), mouse (Corsair Harpoon) and monitor (in sig) are black.

I really like the 2 compartment look of the PC-O11. Also, show off your RGB!

Gaming PC

CPU: Ryzen 3700X GPU: EVGA 2060 Super XC Ultra Gaming MB: MSI Prestige X570 Creation 

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x 16GB DDR4-3600 CL16 NVME: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Gold 1000w Case: Corsair 680X RGB Black

NAS/Media Box

CPU: Ryzen 3200G  MB: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) Corsair LPX DDR4-3000 M.2: WD Blue 500 GB

PSU: Rosewill Photon 850W 80+ Gold Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo

57 minutes ago, GeLi said:

My build is in my sig and in terms of future planned upgrades, I only plan to upgrade my CPU and maybe add a 2.5 inch drive which neither of these choices neglect one case over another.

Both cases are amazing IMO. The P600S has a bit more flexibility if you decide to go back to air cooling or get a mITX APU system at the top, but the O11D will be better for watercooling unless you need a 420mm radiator . Airflow in both is good, nearly equal in most instances (it's dependent on your fans at that point)

I will say the O11D will likely be easier to sell since it's an extremely popular case. You might get a bit more $$$ for the P600S since it's initial value is higher. I do not envy your position!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I would probably go for the O11 Dynamic for liquid cooling since it allows for that clean look with the rad on the side.

Ryzen 5 5600 :: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC :: MSI B550-VC :: WD SN750 :: NH-D15 :: 32GB DDR4-3200 :: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG

@Satan_Prometheus, @TVwazhere, @LaughingHyena

Thanks for the reply guys and apologies for the late reply, been away with work.

Yeah I'm really stuck between the two. I think either case will be hard to sell here (UK) just because I don't really know of any good place to sell PC hardware (if you know any then please let me know, would be much appreciated). I did like the look of the PC-O11 Dynamic a lot and I also rate the flexibility of the P600S. I don't think I'll be going to install a mITX system any time soon just because I prefer to run a cool system and don't have a need for a second system (or the money really haha). Having the choice to go back to air cooling is appealing but I feel like AIOs and maybe even custom loop are the way I want to go for now tbh. I do also enjoy the look of the more box-like PC-O11 Dynamic compared to the tower-esque vibes of the P600S.

Kind of stuck really between the two still. Might make a poll?

I currently have 3x AER 120 mm fans which I can install on the PC-O11 Dynamic plus some ML120s and ML140s.