Compatibility check and maybe some alterations needed

CPU: AMD Threadripper 3990X 2.9 GHz 64-Core Processor 

CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler 

Motherboard: Asus Zenith II Extreme EATX sTRX4 Motherboard 

Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 256 GB (8 x 32 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory 

Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 2 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

Storage: Sabrent Rocket HTSK 4.0 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 

Storage: Sabrent Rocket HTSK 4.0 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 

Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card (2-Way SLI) 

Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB GAMING X TRIO Video Card (2-Way SLI) 

Case: Corsair 1000D ATX Full Tower Case 

Power Supply: Corsair 1600 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit 

I want to make sure all items in this build will be compatible with each other, as far as the main requirements goes CPU + Memory + Storage & GPUs are non replaceable,  also 2-way SLI needed, for CPU cooling I want to stick to AIOs in general.

Now for some alternatives, I want to incorporate some ECC memory if possible but not sure if motherboard will let me do it and also not sure if i have to drop some of my choices out in order to get ECC.

Also I expected to have difficulties with GPUs and motherboard since im going for MSI RTX with its huge dimensions that covers multiple PCIs, not sure if I can bridge them together or maybe have to go just single, also I want some space for wireless card + sound card and I think it’s nearly impossible to get all of these available at once, maybe anyone will have a good idea with some substitutions or maybe different arrangements.

You might not want use the PCIe Gen4 drives, and instead use high end PCIe Gen3 drives like the Samsung 970s. I forget the technical reason why, but in LTT's review of the 3990x they mention that the Gen3 drives are better for this CPU.

Hey there, 

awesome you are building with Threadripper but yeah what @AaronThomas said is right. Oh yeah and JayzTwoCents did a video where many AIOs don't fully cover the IHS area where the chiplets are on Threadripper even though they are listed as compatible so watch the video on that. And go with the ROG Zenith II Alpha because it's thought for overclocking the 3990X. As for the thing with ECC RAM the problem with ECC UDIMMs is that they only come in 2666MHz speeds. There are no higher ones. The RDIMMs/LRDIMMs go up to 2933MHz (ECC) but aren't compatible with TRX40 so you'll need to OC the shit out of those UDIMMs. 

So yeah there here's my two cents and good luck building! ;)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Formula | GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900XT | RAM: 2*16GB 3200MHz 14-14-14-34 G.Skill Trident Z Royal Silver | SSD: 2TB Gigabyte Aorus Gen 4; 500GB Samsung 860 EVO | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Corsair Crystal 680X | Monitor: Eve Spectrum 4K | Keyboard: Logitech G513 Romer-G Tactile | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed