TP-Link Powerline adapters showing unidentified network

I have 2 powerline adapters in my house already (one connected to router and other to device) and recently brought two new TP-Link adapters to connect new devices. When I plug them in I can connect to the network for a few hours maybe a day then suddenly I loose connection and they become an unidentified network even after a restart they are still an unidentified network. I have the original router (a few years old) from my ISP and don't know if it might be the problem or is it the wiring in my home  or the fact that they are both plugged into the same wall socket?

The problem is most likely the home wiring. It helps if both adapters can stay on the same circuit breaker. Try using different outlets.

Thanks, it's  working so far, shame its a little further away than I wanted it but what ever works. This was working for a short while but now is no longer working, it still shows as an unidentified network. I have worked out that it is not the adapters and not the Ethernet cables. Could it be the router not being able to handle the amount of devices?