What is your dream job?

geforceftw

Anything where I can share my thoughts and ideas with other people. Whether that be online or through other mediums.

Vlogging looks like it would be so fun but my life is just not really interesting... haha

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Being the nephew of a King... (I could just sit around be rich, party, and not have to worry about anyone wanting to kill me with all the benefits..)

For a real job though it would be super awesome to be a Software Engineer at some cool software company. (I'd be fine with anywhere were I still get to make some stuff besides just add another button to the self scan checkout at the super market...)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Eye doctor, computer engineer or something like that. 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

An Engineer of some sorts.

And make something like contact lense with augmented screens connected to the internet and/or A complete VR gaming technology so your whole body is immersed into the game (aka SAO)

Wow that sounds like an awesome idea, that's a hole in the market!

You should delevop it and call it something like Ocusomething, looks like the Latin word for eye, since your creation basically is an eye... forget it, I am being a bit crazy here.  :unsure:

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I want to work at DICE and design the next BF, make it a WW2 game again.

Using Tapatalk

A BlowJob.

It had to be done.

why not (d)REAM JOB... sorry

My dream job: being #1 DJ and producer in the world!

harness racing trainer, driver and owner

Or

physX discussion content poster and board moderator for Linus Tech Tips Media Group

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I think the term is low-voltage engineer and programmer ;)

Thats MY opinion up there, not the ultimate option.

Being the nephew of a King... (I could just sit around be rich, party, and not have to worry about anyone wanting to kill me with all the benefits..)

For a real job though it would be super awesome to be a Software Engineer at some cool software company. (I'd be fine with anywhere were I still get to make some stuff besides just add another button to the self scan checkout at the super market...)

u must have all the flashy cars, big house, nice yatch.

Wow that sounds like an awesome idea, that's a hole in the market!

You should delevop it and call it something like Ocusomething, looks like the Latin word for eye, since your creation basically is an eye... forget it, I am being a bit crazy here.  :unsure:

I just hope that when I actually get out of school and have the experience to even try to do something like this that it won't be already done (but either way, it still will be friggen cool lol)

I want to be a server jockey in a data center so bad. I know to some people that sounds like the worst thing ever but there's just something incredibly fulfilling about being in a data center. I got to work a small internship with the local police department's IT which got me a chance to go to their super small datacenter and it was magical.  :wub:

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

i want to be a physicist or some kind of researcher solving the mysteries of the universe, i just want to have food on the table and a roof over my head while im gathering knowledge.

Well I would love to be the guy who manages to create a working fusion reactor. Not because of the money but for the benefit of whole mankind. Unfortunately I'm not a physician.

Realistically I would like to be able to work in a public sector and figure out ways to improve people's lives. For example developing public financial sector in a way which has positive effects in education and health care. And since we have relatively high taxes in Finland, ways to lower those taxes without having negative effect to the public services.

I'm currently working towards that second goal. Don't dream about your dream job. Make it happen! Even if it never comes true, at least you can be rest assured that you did your best. Nothing is worse than wondering how things could have been.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

I want to work at DICE and design the next BF, make it a WW2 game again.

Lol I think it was announced the next BF game won't be developed by DICE.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^