Need advice on first build

Houseboat

Could someone please take a look over this and tell me if I am on the right track, or will I need to update BIOS or just generally have a tough time for my first build?

Looking to do my first PC build with $1750 AUD. (Generally looking at www.mwave.com.au as they are close to home and can save on shipping costs)

I want to use the PC for gaming/streaming from console. Planning on playing COD MW, Rust and potentially use VR if the system is up to it.

At the moment I am running a 1080 24.5" 144Hz TN monitor.

Any advice or suggestions are welcome,

Thanks Guys!

Overall doesnt look bad, try emailing mwave to see if they'll ensure the bios has been updated to ensure compatibility with the 3600. And their storefront might have the ability to do it for you too. For the build you could push for faster ram (3200mz) and you could try for nvme for the system drive, with either a hdd or a cheap ssd for the mass storage. Neither are required but could be a good way to spend the rest of the budget. 

CPU: Intel i9 9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z390-F RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000MHz CL15 GPU: Gigabyte 1080Ti Windforce w/ AIO Liquid cooler Case: Fractal Design Define S Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NVME, 1TB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB SanDisk Ultra II, 2TB Samsung 860 QVO PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Gold 850W Display: 1440p 144Hz Acer XG270HU CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Logitech G Pro TKL Mouse: Logitech G403 Wireless Sound: Fiio E10k + Sennheiser HD6xx + Logitech Desktop Tower Speakers OS: Windows 10 Home

22 minutes ago, Schrodingers Kat said:

Overall doesnt look bad, try emailing mwave to see if they'll ensure the bios has been updated to ensure compatibility with the 3600. And their storefront might have the ability to do it for you too. For the build you could push for faster ram (3200mz) and you could try for nvme for the system drive, with either a hdd or a cheap ssd for the mass storage. Neither are required but could be a good way to spend the rest of the budget. 

Thank you!, Never thought to email ahead and will look into faster ram and more storage