Some settings are managed by your organization

radmanhs

Today I started having issues with my Windows on my PC. It forced restarted a couple times without any prompt and updated. I took a look and saw something that I never saw before. "Some settings are managed by your organization". I never noticed it before and it has locked several settings throughout windows. There is a huge list of policies that were set and they are all under 'Mobile Device Management'. I'm going through the internet and seeing what people are saying. So far I've messed with gpedit some, but no luck yet. The windows account is an 'Education' account from my college, but I never had this issue until today.

Any idea's why I'm getting a bunch of policies suddenly on my pc? I really don't want to reset my pc if I don't have to.

Here is the list

m3u458t.jpg

It looks like your school has updated its policies to force anyone on its system to keep up to date. I’d ask your it department about it, they may have not thought about students home systems when implementing. Alternatively buy a windows key online and separate from your school system to gain full control again.