Wall PC/ test bench style PC

Hi guys

I'm working on an open air "case" for my PC. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to screw long screws with washers through the bottom of the wooden base that I'm going to use to put through my  motherboard and use nuts with washers to hold the board in place. This way I can easily switch motherboard if need be or if I'm just testing something. Another thing I'd like some advice with is how to keep my videocard in place so it doesn't damage itself or my motherboard.

I'll attach a model of my idea here too so you guys can look at it and hopefully give me some tips.

TL;DR

What's the best way to mount a motherboard on wood and still be able to easily swap it out, and how to keep videocard steady when mounting a motherboard on wood.

Thanks for your advice everyone

Edit: I used tinkercad.com to make my model. When I open the file on windows 10 inbuilt object viewer, the components aren't colour coded.

wallmountpc.stl

include screenshots of the model, as the saying goes "no pics no clicks"

Whenever i hear people talking about "open air cases" my first question is always why?

How many times will you ACTUALLY pull the motherboard out to swap it with another?

but if you really do need this, just invest in an actual test bench or an open air case.

if you NEED to d.i.y. long screws with a nut glued/welded in place with washers on top would support the mobo and just include longer screws to make sure the GPU is steady to simulate screwing into brackets on a case.

If you actually look for an open test-bench like case I can reccomend the raijintek paean with the glass panel on top, so I don't have dust falling into it.

If you really want to do the wood case, make sure it can't burn cause thing like vrm heatsinks and such get pretty warm. Otherwise @ImNotThereis right with his suggestions