Corsair Carbide Spec Omega RGB Dimensions with feet????

RTX MONSTER

Hey guys, 

Does anyone know what the depth of the Spec Omega with its feet is? reason i ask is that my desk is only 500mm deep and i want to be sure this case will fit before i place an order.

All i can find on the net is that the depth is 495mm, but what im not sure of if that is including its feet or just the outer case? 

Any clarity on this would be fantastic.

Cheers GtxMonster

corsair-spec-omega-15.jpg

<p> I7 4770k @4.4ghz,Corsair H100i, Gigabyte G1 SNIPER 5, 16gb Corsair Dominator platinum memory, Nvidia Geforce GTX 690, 1 x Corsair ssd, 1 x samsung ssd, Corsair AX860 psu, LG dvd/blue ray drive, Lamptron FC8, 2 Corsair AF series Fans, 6 Corsair SP series Fans, Windows 7 ultimate Corsair 760T Arctic White..........What a BEAST :)

is your desk exactly 500mm? if so im saying thats not gonna fit im afraid, 5mm is teeny tiny, thats half a centimiter, and im saying those feet add ATLEAST 2cm total, you're gonna have to angle it

Just now, idwt said:

is your desk exactly 500mm? if so im saying thats not gonna fit im afraid, 5mm is teeny tiny, thats half a centimiter, and im saying those feet add ATLEAST 2cm total, you're gonna have to angle it

or, just take the legs off and make sure you angle the PSU fan upwards, PSU wont keep as cool, but thats not much of an issue

You could turn the front feet around, they're just held on with a couple screws.

15 minutes ago, idwt said:

Unfortunately it is exactly 500mm deep, and i have now way of angling in on my desk as there is not enough space.

7 minutes ago, johnny5c said:

You could turn the front feet around, they're just held on with a couple screws.

Thats a fantastic idea,never thought about doing that. Thank you very much for that idea, i love the look of this case and now its made possible to have it.

<p> I7 4770k @4.4ghz,Corsair H100i, Gigabyte G1 SNIPER 5, 16gb Corsair Dominator platinum memory, Nvidia Geforce GTX 690, 1 x Corsair ssd, 1 x samsung ssd, Corsair AX860 psu, LG dvd/blue ray drive, Lamptron FC8, 2 Corsair AF series Fans, 6 Corsair SP series Fans, Windows 7 ultimate Corsair 760T Arctic White..........What a BEAST :)

5 minutes ago, GtxMonster said:

Unfortunately it is exactly 500mm deep, and i have now way of angling in on my desk as there is not enough space.

Thats a fantastic idea,never thought about doing that. Thank you very much for that idea, i love the look of this case and now its made possible to have it.

or even if you are feeling crafty, you can take the feet, drill new holes an inch back

15 minutes ago, idwt said:

or even if you are feeling crafty, you can take the feet, drill new holes an inch back

I like the way you think! thanks for your help ?